Problematic Back Button
Hi.. I'm using 0.8.3 Beta 1 version on a droid x (2.1). While viewing the library/now playing screens I need to hold the back button down for about 1 second before it works. At that point it takes me back to the main screen of the app and not the previous screen. Pressing the back button like normal does not do anything unless I'm in the settings or on the main screen of the app. Just curious if anyone else has this problem.
That's the second time I hear of this, but I'm having no problem on the 2.2 emulator, nor on my N1 with 2.1 or 2.2. Don't know how to fix it if I can't reproduce it :/
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
I'm having this problem as well.

HTC Desire 2.2(Froyo)
2f3g Wrote:I'm having this problem as well.

HTC Desire 2.2(Froyo)
Thank goodness. I mentioned this days ago but nothing was said about it. I thought it was just me.
I tried it with a Nexus One and CyanogenMod 6 and a Vodafone Desire with 2.2. Couldn't reproduce the error.
Are you guys using the market version or the intermediate build with Apps2SD?
running version 0.8.3-beta 1 on my Droid running Cyanogen MOD 6.0 android version 2.2

no problems here with back button

-=Jason=-
I'm using the intermediate build. The market version had no issue.
Ok, found it. The problem occours when compiling the sources with 2.2 SDK. *sigh*
Will try to find a way to fix it.
I have this problem with my evo, however I noticed that if I hold down the capacitive back button for several seconds, it does indeed go back.
(Living Room)
core i7 HD4000 running MythTV .27 and XBMC 16
on XBMCUbuntu 14.04 with 24Hz, DTS-HDMA 7.1
(Bedroom)
core i3 Intel Nuc MythTV .27(front end) and XBMC 16
on Xubuntu 14.04 with 24Hz,
(Mother-in-Law)
Second Gen Raspberry Pi running OpenElec
Droid Turbo with kodi and live tv!
on 2.1 SDK i've got same behaviour btw
just updated remote to 0.8.3 beta 1 build 688 (was runing 686) and now I have this issue, back button does not work AT ALL. only way i can go back is to long hold the button. build 686 worked fine.

Running on Sprint EVO with 2.2
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problematic Back Button0