some requests
Okay I've added the scrollbar and updated the download link.

The watched episodes check mark is working fine here - although I did recently change it's behaviour to be "on" by default. Could be if you've just updated the skin it's got mixed up. Try unchecking it. Pressing "skin reset" in options would sort it - but you would have to re set up any custom shotcuts or skin settings you'd put in place.
great, got everything to work now. thanks so much
Hi!

Thanks for a great skin!

I have two question.

1. Why dose's library mode have to be enabled to use the wall view? I would like to use it for other files than my movies.

2. When I select a new item on the home screen (going from say tv-shows to movies) the fade between background seems to go from "tv-shows background" to "black" to "movies background". Is there a way to change that?

Thanks again for a really nice skin!
cledus Wrote:Hi!

Thanks for a great skin!

I have two question.

1. Why dose's library mode have to be enabled to use the wall view? I would like to use it for other files than my movies.

2. When I select a new item on the home screen (going from say tv-shows to movies) the fade between background seems to go from "tv-shows background" to "black" to "movies background". Is there a way to change that?

Thanks again for a really nice skin!

Hello cledus - thanks and glad you like the skin.

Ok taking your questions in order:

1. Where would you want to use the wall view? - Oh and do you mean the big full screen video library wall view?

2. I don't see that problem here - for me the backgrounds change pretty quick with no obvious transition. Are you using the most up to date version of the skin?
Man you are fast!

I updated the skin and the fading works great!

My kids have their movies in one folder where I put the thumbs my self. I have my own movies in one folder which get all thumbs and art from the web.

When my kids want to watch a movie they already know what they want to watch so a wall view is much easier to find the movie they want to watch.

I'm not sure if I'm making any sense put I hope so.

Thanks for your quick response!
Ok no worries - I've added a wall view to videos (file mode).

It was a bit quick and dirty so let me know if there are any problems with it.

Cheers
I will check it out.

Thanks a million!
Works great! Thanks

Maybe it's to much to ask but is it possible to get the small wall as well?

LOVE the different viewmodes!
Yeah maybe - I'll look into doing that soon.
Okay the smaller wall view is now in video file mode as well.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello again,

I've now swapped my ASRock for an Apple TV2 and have some small requests. You can read my previous requests and our correspondence in post #5-17. These requests are similar;

1. it now says 5 unwatched instead of 5 episodes. Any way to change that?
2. I would like the mini-view that you customized for me back. I'm not very familiar with ATV but I suspect you can't enter the file system and change files like I did on the ASRock.

Any way to get the mini-view back? here is a pic if you don't have it available:

thanks so much in advance
I am also experiencing some lag issues when I'm going through the libaries from one show to another. not very fluent as I've been used to before.

It only happens in BackRow and in every viewing option
Hmmn...hard to comment on what's causing that as I don't have an AVT2 and it doesn't happen with a regular pc. Could be that it's just asking too much of the ATV2. Might be worth checking on the ATV2 part of the forum for tips on optmising ATV2 performance. I mean things like using:

Code:
<useddsfanart>true</useddsfanart>

and

Code:
<gui>
<algorithmdirtyregions>1</algorithmdirtyregions>
</gui>

in the advancedsettings.xml would probably benefit you but like i say I've no knowledge of the ATV2 so don't know how you would go about altering the advancedsettings.xml.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
some requests0