Slide Animation Help
Question 
OK so in Xperience we have a couple of slide anims for DialogMusicScan, and DialogVideoScan. Music Scanning shows up to the far top right of the screen and Video Scan shows up more toward the middle of the screen if Music Scan is done Video Scan slides over to the right where Music Scan originally was.

I'm working on a 'Mini Recently Added' for the skin and those media scans cover it up like so:

What I'd like to have happen is the 'Mini Recently Added' slide down under whatever scan is happening and then back into position after scanning is over.

Could anyone gimme a hand with this please?

The code for the Music Scan and Video Scan is below:
Code:
<visible>!Window.IsActive(2005) + !Window.IsActive(2006)</visible>
                        <animation type="Conditional" condition="Window.IsVisible(104) | Window.IsVisible(113)" reversible="true">
                            <effect type="slide" end="-220,0" time="500" tween="back" easing="out" />
                        </animation>
Code:
<animation type="Conditional" condition="Window.IsVisible(112)" reversible="true">
                            <effect type="slide" end="-440,0" time="500" tween="back" easing="out" />
                        </animation>
                        <animation type="Conditional" condition="Window.IsVisible(104) | Window.IsVisible(113)" reversible="true">
                            <effect type="slide" end="-220,0" time="500" tween="back" easing="out" />
                        </animation>
This slide animation also happens when using the volume.
Two for the price of one -

PHP Code:
<animation effect="slide" end="0,8" time="0" condition="![Skin.HasSetting(RSS-Middle) + Skin.HasSetting(RSS-Bottom)]">Conditional</animation>

<
animation effect="slide" end="0,32" time="500" tween="back" easing="out" condition="Window.IsVisible(progressdialog) | Window.IsVisible(infodialog) | Window.IsVisible(musicscan) | Window.IsVisible(volumebar) | Window.IsVisible(mutebug) | Window.IsVisible(videoscan)" reversible="true">Conditional</animation

The first one moves it down slightly when the RSS bar is at the top and the second slides it down when any of the following are visible - Progress, KaiToast, Music Scan, Video Scan, Mute and Volume.
That worked wonderfully! Next time your on msn I'll send you what's done and see if I missed anything Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slide Animation Help0