strange problem with pictures and borders not showing up...
I have looked to see if anyone else mentions this, but so far I can't find any posts. On some skins (in particular Backrow since that is the one I wanted to use) pictures and highlights and text can be missing until I go into settings>appearance>skin>colours and change it. For instance when starting in backrow skin, none of the buttons display pictures, only test. On the settings you can't even see highlights unless there are arrows on the right like on skin colors. When I click it (whether going blue or default), after 2 seconds all borders and pics show back up. It does this and I have to go into settings every time I start XBMC. Even in trying other skins, some have similar effects.

Using the latest nightly build of Dharma on Windows 7 with update ATI graphic card drivers Radeon 4850.
1. Which skins is it a problem with?
2. Is it a problem with Confluence?
3. Screenshot the problem.
4. Do a debug log from a session that shows the problem.
5. Did you install the skins yourself manually, or install them via the official addons repo?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

1. Backrow, PM3, Mediastream Redux, and Alaska

2. Nope, Confluence seems to be the only one I have installed that does not have the problem

3. Made a few screenshots showing from startup in Backrow to the point where I change colors to get it to work (which I have to do every time I start XBMC). On PM3, the only way out of the problem after starting XBMC was to change to another theme then back to PM3 to make it display corrctly... really weird stuff here (also included some of the other theme display problems with the similar effects, I made one image of the 18 screenshots so to see the better view you may want to download the image and resize it bigger... if I put all 18 screenshots on here it would have taken forever to load probably)...

4. The log of starting XBMC, having the issue, correcting the issue as described above, then exiting
http://pastebin.com/embed_js.php?i=gRmWCCRg

5. All skins were installed through the Dharma add-ons, all downloaded in XBMC; none were manual installs
Just one decent sized screenshot is better than 18 tiny ones that noone can see Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Sorry about that...(open any of the following thumbnails in a new tab or window and they open in large view, when just clicking for some reason they only open in thumbnail view)

Here is the start home view where icons don't show up...

So I have to go to settings, which looks even worse...

Then appearance with only fonts displaying

I go down to colors...

When changing colors it comes back to normal

Another skin startup view messed up
More messed up views on different skins...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
strange problem with pictures and borders not showing up...0