Studio logos in Confluence post 10.5 stable release
Star 
Jezz _X, please include studios logos in the new release of Confluence when the 10.5 Dharma releases...in a few days time. The skin looks gr8, only the studio icons missing. Nothing much to complain about
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
I'm torn between the sheer amount of extra images required and the increase on size they have. And the actual copyright issues or having the company logos displayed without permission from said companies (believe it or not XBMC actually cares about legit these days)
And then we have the its really only good for english people who use imdb as a source
Is there a good place to get studio logos and different MPAA ratings?
@grupy, look in some of the other skins or EmberMediaManager.
I believe that thetvdb are wanting to handle this either way (i.e. provide the icons)? - that would get around the issue of English-only and any issues with XBMC including the icons.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

thnx people....
but jezz..i have a question...!
other skins do have studio logos...., can u put any provisions of adding the studio folder into the skin from other skins, and work in Confluence
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Studio logos in Confluence post 10.5 stable release0