Searching for a specific post telling
Big Grin 
i'm sooooo sorry to ask for this in here but i really need it !
hope i will not be moved too fast Wink

it was a post about how to display video in preview mode (like if we push ( x ) blue button while watching a movie, a small video at the botton left of the screen)
one of our good scripter was explaining how it is possible to do that with python... do you remember ? please help me ! it is very important...

i searched in the 'search form' but no results... my poor english does'nt help to find out this..

once again, don't move my post too fast please... Wink
thank you for your attention and help !
alexsolex
why dear solexalex do you not post this request in python general where it belongs?

i only want you to give me a valid answer...
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

arf ! sorry, i give you 2 answers :
1- because i'm pretty sure that what i am looking for is in this forum
2- because i think that many more guys in here are available to tell me, rather in general, which is a brand new one...

anyway, someone find it for me...
http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....preview

i'm sorry for bring troubles around here... you can now move this post if you want ! sorry , sorry ! and thank you for the delay Wink
please dont post in wrong forum again, especially not when you know it's the wrong forum...

:kickass:
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Searching for a specific post telling0