Asrock Core HT100 Dharma Beta1 Questions
Hi all,

As a long time fan of XBMC on the original XBOX, I have gone through many solutions for watching HD movies (.mkv) Since my Tvix has felt outdated for a while it is really time to get that XBMC feeling going again Smile

I know it has been discussed in several threads which is better and that the 330HT ION works beautifully with XBMC. Now since they released the Dharma Beta1 things might have changed a bit ?!

Does the Core 100HT run XBMC Dharma Beta1 and play 1080p movies without a problem ? Anyone who has really tried it ?

DTS sound over HDMI to TV ?

Which XBMC installation should I choose in that case Win,
or skip the OS and choose Live ?

If one chooses Win is Win7 the only option ?

Does the 100HT incuded remote work ?

I know the 100HT is more expensive but I would think it would also last longer performance wise, also I guess if one would like to play some PC games for example it should perform way better as well ? But at the same
time it sounds like people are not to excited that the 100HT uses Intel Graphics.

So the bottomline 330HT or 100HT ?

Would appreciate any info since I can't make up my mind Smile
I would go for the ION model, as I prefer XBMC Live for the appliance like feel as its GPU is much better for Linux.

Thanks, I just go for the ION as it seems a lot easier at the moment Smile
Dual-boot it will be as well.
Hi Guys

Sorry to jump into this thread, but what would you say is the best for 1080p playback?? looking at the forum the Shuttle XS35 looks good, lile you can put in your dvd's plus cd's, but how good is it at 1080p, i will be installing win 7 on this, any help would be appreiciated

Paul
Paulkai Wrote:but how good is it at 1080p

Anything ION with Linux XBMC will do 1080p without breaking a sweat. I'm looking at the same unit myself and ripping out the HDD for a SDD - just make sure you get the ION edition and not the cheaper Intel GPU version.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Asrock Core HT100 Dharma Beta1 Questions0