TV Landscape View Not Displaying Correctly
Hey just started using this skin and im liking it so far. I was using ALASKA skin thought i try some others before i stick with one..I have the new Dharma Beta on win7 and i installed the skin from the addon directory..

Ok so problem im having is my TV Show when switched to "Landscape" "fanart" no logo's are displayed. i don't know if this is becuase TVdb.com is currently not working..becuase i tried to "get logo" but nothing happens.. so i don't if its the new dharma i could post scrn caps if needed.
The "Night" available via the addons section is a tad outdated. The logo script was updated in the meantime. You can either download the current Night from the sources on the front page Release thread and download the current logo script. Or wait till tommorow night as I will be submitting a update to addon repo at the end of the night, tomorrow..Sept. 2 2010

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:The "Night" available via the addons section is a tad outdated. The logo script was updated in the meantime. You can either download the current Night from the sources on the front page Release thread and download the current logo script. Or wait till tommorow night as I will be submitting a update to addon repo at the end of the night, tomorrow..Sept. 2 2010

oh ok great thanks for the info i will just wait then..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Landscape View Not Displaying Correctly0