Post here if you are using Shade
I am trying to get an idea of how many people are actually using Shade. Before I dedicate more time to tweaking it, it seems that the use might be kind of minimal. Aside from not being on the repo, the skin is 99% complete. (in my opinion)

Post here if you are using it as one of your primary skins.
To learn more, click here.
+1 if on repo would get more interest !!
i think this has slipped under the radar and thats a shame
as its a great skin !!!!!!
Me and vanMiez obviously... +2
katy: Silverstone LC19/AMD Zacate E350/4GB/7.5TB/Win 7 Pro 64/24/7/Shade (custom)
ATV2/iOS 4.2.1/Alaska Revisited Mod
iam using Shade and Cirrus,switching beetwen them.

I really like the Shade skin,only thing disturbing me is when in tv episode level,theres just too much"white text and colorboxes",if this would change to a more smoother color it would be perfekt for me.

Overall i like the usability and Look+Feel of this skin.

Hope you understand what i mean,my english is pretty bad Wink

So i hope you will continue with this skin,i for sure will use it!
Been using Shade as primary Skin from day 1
I am using Shade and I love it.
Count me +1
Solaris Wrote:Been using Shade as primary Skin from day 1

Me too Smile

It's my Favourite and nr. one Skin
I`m using this too
igotdvds Wrote:I am trying to get an idea of how many people are actually using Shade. Before I dedicate more time to tweaking it, it seems that the use might be kind of minimal. Aside from not being on the repo, the skin is 99% complete. (in my opinion)

Post here if you are using it as one of your primary skins.

Using it on one of my 2 media centers. Upgraded the other one to Dharma and only use add-ons (to keep things clean). So had to kick it off.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
I would be using Shade but sadly my puters are down Sad

Personally I would say carry on with some tweaks, but not much is needed to the skin, the only downside is the upcoming release of Welo skin, even though I love Shade, but I would probaly switch to Welo on release.

I would however probaly keep Shade for some genres, such as family movies, to have as that logins skin.
I'm not a newbie. I always act this dumb.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
I've been using it exclusively for a while now.

I tweaked the music views to my preference and made the OSD and now playing mod to make it more to my liking but overall it's a really nice skin imo.
Is there a youtube presentation for the shade skin?
Yeah I'm using Shade also.
I Am also using Shade

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Post here if you are using Shade0