Post here if you are using Shade
Using Shade here also. Very nice views. Anxiously still awaiting your finalized update to Confluence Wizard Edition. Smile I like to change up the interface every so often and I think Shade and Wizard Edition of Confluence are my two favorite skins. I think shade could use some better default backgrounds for the home menu. Great skin! If you get it on the repo and people can easily grab it from the Addons manager I think use of this skin will sky rocket. The only reason I knew about this skin was because I was following the Wizard Edition thread. Great work on shade.

-hogfan
Been using Shade and Alaska back and forth for a little while now. I prefer Alaska in the bedroom and Shade on the main TV. It could definitely use a few view tweaks, but overall it's a great skin. I'd love it if you finished it up, loaded into the repository... I'm sure you'd have a bunch of users fairly immediately if you put it in there.
dan1son Wrote:Been using Shade and Alaska back and forth for a little while now. I prefer Alaska in the bedroom and Shade on the main TV. It could definitely use a few view tweaks, but overall it's a great skin. I'd love it if you finished it up, loaded into the repository... I'm sure you'd have a bunch of users fairly immediately if you put it in there.

Please post the tweaks you are suggesting in the requests thread so I can look into them.
To learn more, click here.
Yep, I'm still using shade with the shade osd mod as my main skin..

but to completely satisfy me, it could use some more views... (see requests)
Use and I love it! I have a few things I would like to tweak but I haven't had time to sit down and play with them yet. Keep up the great work mate!
I will be trying it out once 1.0.7 comes out as you indicated on a previous thread it was worth waiting for.

BTW, when I try to download the svn copy, I get an empty folder and yesterday I could not download 1.0.6 at any decent speed (stated it would take several hours but today it downloaded within a minute.)
been using it here as well....it is my rotation (gotta love add!! Smile )

now it has peaked my interest in creating one of my own......

is there a process in having a skin deemed official? (user votes should be a criteria...IMHO)

thanks for sharing your creativity!
Using it.
Shade is my new primary skin. Love your work.
I switched to shade today!
I've been using XBMC for over a year and just discovered this today. Awesome work, I love it!
i'm using it as of a few days ago, really liking it so far!!
I'm using Shade sice a week or so. Love the skin!
Been using shade for some time now, great skin
I'm using it. I like the Hidden Welo view. I would love to see a scroll bar to get from A-z quickly as I have over 1,000 movies.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Post here if you are using Shade0