• 50(current)
24p and audio sync issues
Me too Reclock works perfectly on my setup or its luck
(2016-02-13, 04:25)robl45 Wrote: Reclock works perfectly for me. Jriver works to. This is an issue with kodi and has been for years.

(2016-02-13, 03:55)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-01-19, 17:43)robl45 Wrote: I'm amazed this is still an issue 5 or more years later. I've been using mpc hc with reclock for years because of this issue. Why not just add in reclock?

ReClock will not fix this issue. ReClock fixes frame corrections caused by the audio/video clocks being out of sync.

This issue has to do with input lag of the display or AV Receiver causing a drift between audio and video. This should happen with all media players and audio renderers. This has been my experience.

I disagree; ReClock did not fix anything for me. But adding a fixed audio delay did. The media player you are using is providing better audio sync. You are misunderstanding what ReClock does. Search Video Clock and "Clock Jitter."
I've been playing around with syncing audio and video. I have enabled refresh re-adjust so that i can get 24p on my TV. I have also synced my display via the settings. I have done the best I can with a/v delay via advancedsettings.xml, Its close by not perfect. I just can't figure out how to get it right because even when I hit 'O' and look at the a/v delay while a file is playing, the numbers aren't constant. Anyone know what I can do to fix this so my stuff syncs up better??

https://vid.me/lH1k
(2016-04-22, 03:38)pletopia Wrote: I've been playing around with syncing audio and video. I have enabled refresh re-adjust so that i can get 24p on my TV. I have also synced my display via the settings. I have done the best I can with a/v delay via advancedsettings.xml, Its close by not perfect. I just can't figure out how to get it right because even when I hit 'O' and look at the a/v delay while a file is playing, the numbers aren't constant. Anyone know what I can do to fix this so my stuff syncs up better??

https://vid.me/lH1k

Try disabling bitstreaming. Sync playback to display only works with PCM audio.
(2015-08-28, 13:53)fritsch Wrote: If majority, that uses adjusting refreshrate, has no delay with 24p, we remove it. In fact when we gathered those numbers there was no one without delay :-(
Can you please point me to a line in kodi's source code where this 175ms delay is located?
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
24p and audio sync issues8