Kodi-TV Shows not updating
I sure could use some help.  I've been using Kodi for a very long time but can't seem to fix my tv show issue.  I use a sql server and the latest Kodi 18.2 on several machines.  I have uploaded a log file from the main machine that hosts the media.  I have tried moving the offending shows and cleaning the database and moving back and it will only readd the shows it was displaying before and not any knew ones.
For example The Big Bang Theory will not add episode 18 and 19 for Season 12.  Also can not add new episodes for Dragon Ball Super, yet it added all the shows for Cobra Kai that was recently added to the folder.  Please help or suggestions.

https://paste.kodi.tv/vinejutodu
@Touchy

You did not enable Debug Mode in Settings>System Settings>Logging, so I could not see the problem. Try again. This time navigate to The Big Bang Theory, Context Menu, Scan for New Content. Also for Game of Thrones.

It looks like you are using NFO Files though, is this correct?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-04-25, 03:02)Karellen Wrote: @Touchy

You did not enable Debug Mode in Settings>System Settings>Logging, so I could not see the problem. Try again. This time navigate to The Big Bang Theory, Context Menu, Scan for New Content. Also for Game of Thrones.

It looks like you are using NFO Files though, is this correct?
Thank you for your help.  I'm not using manually created nfos to my knowledge.  I was on kodi 18.1 and just updated to 18.2 and now my log file is 2mbs.  Here is the file after turning on debug mode logging.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A23ApN...bh2GWbmUS_
@Touchy

You must have NFO Files in your folder as Kodi is finding them.
xml:
ERROR: VideoInfoScanner: Asked to lookup episode smb://192.168.0.198/D/XBMC/TV Shows/Game of Thrones/Season 1/Game of Thrones s01e01.mkv online, but we have no episode guide.
Check your tvshow.nfo and make sure the <episodeguide> tag is in place.

Look for a tvshow.nfo file for Game of Thrones and post the contents at Kodi Paste Site and link here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-04-25, 22:38)Karellen Wrote: @Touchy

You must have NFO Files in your folder as Kodi is finding them.
xml:
ERROR: VideoInfoScanner: Asked to lookup episode smb://192.168.0.198/D/XBMC/TV Shows/Game of Thrones/Season 1/Game of Thrones s01e01.mkv online, but we have no episode guide.
Check your tvshow.nfo and make sure the <episodeguide> tag is in place.

Look for a tvshow.nfo file for Game of Thrones and post the contents at Kodi Paste Site and link here.
I'm not sure Game of Thrones is messing up, Very well could be but here is the tvshow.nfo for Big Bang Theory.  It will not scrape and add Episodes 18 and 19 for Season 12 no matter what I've tried.
https://paste.kodi.tv/sexewasojo
The problem is that you originally scraped The Big Bang Theory using TheTVDB Scraper. That is evident in the <episodeguide> URL from the NFO File...
xml:
<episodeguide>
<url post="yes" cache="auth.json">https://api.thetvdb.com/login?{&quot;apikey&quot;:&quot;439DFEBA9D3059C6&quot;,&quot;id&quot;:80379}|Content-Type=application/json</url>
</episodeguide>

But you are now using TheMovieDB for TV Shows scraper to try and scrape new episodes using the <episodeguide> URL created by TheTVDB. This won't work.

Either...

1. Change your scraper back to TVDB
2. Refresh the TV Show (not the episodes) to download the correct <episodeguide> URL from TheMovieDB
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi-TV Shows not updating0