Gametrailers
(kaer @ jan. 05 2005,17:26 Wrote:damn, it seems like the script got broken again.
now the gametrailers site uses flash. lol...
i hope they make up their mind soon, i will see how much changes are required, if its too much, i will let it stablise for a couple of days before doing anything.
:bowdown:
i though i was going nuts.....thanks kaer!!
yeah, it was working fine yesterday!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
well, made the neccessary changes, lets hope this time it stays working
Sad 
work or not?

thanks Shocked :o
i can confirm that the new version works fine for me.
just go to kaer´s website http://kaer4.tripod.com and download the new version wich should be 7.01.
thanks again kaer love your skripts and your fast updates.
:d
Thumbs Up 
i confirm that as of today january 7th the script is working.....great stuff...
:bowdown:
the link doesn't seem to work. does anyone know where else i can get it from?
few questions,

why when i download a trailer it is downloaded at a very slow rate, although when i'm downloading it with my pc it's much faster?

where do the downloaded trailers go?

why when i finish downloading a trailer and i push the "save as..." button it gives me a text keyboard that sometimes after pressing enter says "wierd" and sometimes gives me a "saving...." box that doesnt seem to stop saving whatever it is saving?

i think its a great idea to download and save trailers, but i cant seem to figure out how this one works!

please! help!

thanks
the script was working fine for me but since a few days all the gametrailers skip like hell and also downloading goes very slow but i don't think it depense on the script, tho
yea, i would like to get the latest verison of the script as well. can any one mirror it?
bump
found the script at

http://www.threezee.com/scripts/gametrai...railers.py

cheers.
so is there a working gametrailers script somewhere?
so can we get a confirmation that gametrailers doesn't work? i've been trying off an on for a week.

the trailer starts to cache, then stops. if i try to click something else my box freezes and i have to hard reboot.
it doesn't work for me either, and the link in this thread is dead.

anyone have an updated version?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gametrailers0