Caller ID [ANDROID PHONE]
I really don't know, but I think this is a general XBMC idea, not an Android Remote specific idea. So, I just love that my XBMC is pause when I get an incoming call, but I really think it should have some minor improvements like:

- display the caller ID and picture in a bigger box, maybe a movie/Tv Series cover art size, mimicking the official android interface, what I want is a bigger caller id picture, and bigger the information displayed. Using my XBMC with ATV and Windows 7 PC and my 24" screen looked at from a distance, it is pretty small the information.
- Do not hide the caller ID until the call is ended. The caller ID information is on screen for about 1-2 seconds, if I'm not paying attention to the screen, I might even miss who is calling me (useful information so that I know, even do I need to search for my phone on the room Big Grin )
- SMS messages should be closed manually, or again maybe displayed for a longer time. Maybe there should be some settings under Network, for this and Caller ID issue too.

Thank you, and direct me to the right forum if this ain't it Smile
this should be posted in the xbmc remote section to see if this could be improved.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Caller ID [ANDROID PHONE]0