• 9(current)
IMDB - new layout
Right now I've updated to 2.0.10 and again "accents" work.

As regarding "roles", I have always fullcredits enabled on my imdb scraper settings and the result is the same. No playing role.

thank you
Respect
Big Grin 
Thank you, I have erased all data linked to that movie in database, the exported xml, anything related to it.
Put that "ttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091010/fullcredits" in nfo file and it works !!!

-accents works
-playing role works

Thank you Olympia
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
loverboy Wrote:Thank you, I have erased all data linked to that movie in database, the exported xml, anything related to it.
Put that "ttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091010/fullcredits" in nfo file and it works !!!

-accents works
-playing role works

Thank you Olympia
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Hmmm... The accents I don't really understand. Unless IMDb changed something I don't understand how it works... but anyhow...

As for the link in the nfo... you don't have to put fullcredits to get this to work.
olympia Wrote:Hmmm... The accents I don't really understand. Unless IMDb changed something I don't understand how it works... but anyhow...

As for the link in the nfo... you don't have to put fullcredits to get this to work. .

I suspect imdb.com database changes, too.

Respect
olympia Wrote:Fixed in IMDb scraper version 2.0.10.

Hope I didn't broke something else now... this is a neverending story... Smile

Thank you your awesome!
I uninstalled xbmc by accident. so i reinstalled it and then set imdb as the scraper for my movies. all of a sudden, no title is being return. my friend told me to uninstall xbmc and remove all traces before reinstalling xbmc and starting again. i've dont this on mulitple occasions and the movie titles still aren't being return. i've read thru this thread countless times and still cant fix the problem. i've got the Camelot version for windows and im runnin on xp.

PLEASE HELP!!??
@evaghn

Go to this post and it should fix your problem

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=6...post615561
i've tried opening that file and saving it as my xml file in my scraper folder. i've refreshed all the paths and still no titles being returned.

HELP
Hello,

The imdb scraper version 2.1.4 doesn't seem to be able to scrape the description of the following movie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0150915/

I suspect it's because the storyline text contains links. Only thing it manages to scrape is "British sisters" and nothing else.
Hi all. I know this thread has been quiet for a while but is there anyway someone could post the latest imdb.xml that's working on Camelot (9.11)?

I built my brother an XBMC machine last year and his imdb.xml scraper is no longer working. Unfortunately he lives on the opposite coast so I can't rebuild his machine with Dharma yet. I was hoping to get a working imdb.xml as a temporary fix until I go to his home again. Thanks.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDB - new layout0