• 41(current)
AirPlay target support integrated into XBMC natively?
Ic3y Wrote:Take a look at this guide here:

How to install Shairport 4 Windows

-Nik

Okey than I have another question: Is there any way to add shairport to xbmc.
Wink 
I found a program called AIRFOIL. This runs in the background on your pc and will stream xbmc to airport express,ipad etc

Worth a lookBig Grin
foneworkshop Wrote:I found a program called AIRFOIL. This runs in the background on your pc and will stream xbmc to airport express,ipad etc

Worth a lookBig Grin

But I don't want stream xbmc to iPad. I want stream music iPad to xbmc
Deniz343 Wrote:Sorry, I don't see your post. But you are doing this on iTunes. AND I HAVE iPad 2.

i was refering to this

Quote:music works for all plattforms but windows
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Deniz343 Wrote:Okey than I have another question: Is there any way to add shairport to xbmc.

For windows, No, it's not natively supported in xbmc at the moment.

Instead I have Shairport installed in the background of my Win7 HTPC so that I can stream music from my iPhone to my XBMC machine.

-Nik
Ic3y Wrote:For windows, No, it's not natively supported in xbmc at the moment.

Instead I have Shairport installed in the background of my Win7 HTPC so that I can stream music from my iPhone to my XBMC machine.

-Nik

Yes I'm doing this on my pc.
Memphiz Wrote:music works for all plattforms but windows

multiple sinks from itunes work of course ... but they are not synced - the not supported should mean the SYNC playback ... not the playback as is...

Is this problem solves in non-beta version of XBMC.
Deniz343 Wrote:Yes I'm doing this on my pc.

Is this problem solves in non-beta version of XBMC.

Nope AirTunes for windows won't make it into eden. But it will be available sometime after in the nightly builds i think...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Big Grin 
Memphiz Wrote:Nope AirTunes for windows won't make it into eden. But it will be available sometime after in the nightly builds i think...

Okey than I will run xbmc front window and shairport4w is runs in background.
As a result I can stream Videos, YouTube Videos, Photos and Music. Thanks for your post it helped me a lot. And what is nightly build ?

Thanks...
Deniz343 Wrote:Okey than I will run xbmc front window and shairport4w is runs in background.
As a result I can stream Videos, YouTube Videos, Photos and Music. Thanks for your post it helped me a lot. And what is nightly build ?

Thanks...

These are daily versions which are automatically generated during development phase (the phase before beta phase) - and are not considered as stable as release versions or betas.
I am running XBMC on a OSX Lion Mac Mini and have 2 questions:

1) Will photo slideshow make it into the final Eden?

2) Is there any advantage of running Airserver on Mac Mini versus the current implementation? I understand from Airserver that it can be used in combination with XBMC and curious whether there is any advantage of doing so?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
AirServer isn't free.

I guess I don't see what it adds over Shairport other than costing money.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
darkscout Wrote:I guess I don't see what it adds over Shairport other than costing money.

That's exactly my question. Does it add anything over shairport? for example, does it add slideshow and/or synced playback?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Please ....Who can tell me why itunes does not see win xbmc as a target, but ipad yes?
Thanks....Sad

P.S. win XBMC eden rc2
Feature has been added, so closing this thread to route support questions to the support forum.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AirPlay target support integrated into XBMC natively?3