Having problems with XBMC rev27556 Aeon65
I installed XBMC rev27556 Aeon65 onto Windows 7 x64 Ultimate. I would have gone with Dharma Beta1, but this mod seems to have everything in one. I have a Gateway GT5622 with an Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2160 @ 1.80GHz and 3GB of RAM. Everything is stock. I'm running XBMC with my keyboard and mouse. My display adapter is a Intel 82945G Express Chipset Family with driver version 8.15.10.1930, and sound card is a stock HD device with driver version 6.1.7600.16385.

The first problem I have is with mov video files. The video will play, but the audio won't. I do have the latest version of Quicktime installed, and mov files do play fine outside of XBMC.

Another problem is with movie fanart/backdrops. Movies are added to XBMC, and they do have descriptions, cover art, and so on, but that's because that information was added using the MyMovies plug-in for Windows Media Center. I made sure to set the content once I added the source to XBMC, and enabled fanart, I also checked the scan automatically section, but fanart never shows, yet it does for TV series, and it also downloads information for them.

No logs. No
Get us a debug log.

Or update to Dharma and add Aeon65 to it.
nu1mlock Wrote:Get us a debug log.

Or update to Dharma and add Aeon65 to it.

Can I get a log for such problems? I thought logs only captured system errors? I'll enabled logging, and will post it asap. I completely uninstalled XBMC at one point and installed Dharma, but it froze every once in a while, and didn't like it as much as I did the previous version, and again, it didn't download fanart/backdrops.
I found the problem with fanart downloading for movies. I had my library set-up on both XBMC and Windows Media Center, and the MyMovies plugin for MCE download all necessary information and covers, and guess making the files read-only, thus not giving XBMC the permission to override the information. I erased all the files that MCE created on my movies directory, and XBMC successfully managed to download fanart/info, but now the cover art won't show on MCE. Will I have to manually add the "folder.jpg" file to all these movies? And where would I get that file from?

http://pastebin.com/qG6AZ66H
Here is my log as I'm still having issues with audio not playing for .mov/mp4 video files.
Any input is greatly appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Having problems with XBMC rev27556 Aeon650