Music icon and background help
First off let me say that this is a great skin. However, I have a question on how to change somethings under the music menu. First, how do I change those white icons in the lower left to something else? Second, How do I change the violin wallpaper in the back to something else? I am attaching the screen shot below so you can see what I referring to. Thanks!

1. You need to use git version of Night to have access to the uncompressed images
2. Lower right icon is media/DefaultMusicArtists.png
3. Backdround is media/backgrounds/music.jpg

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
So to be clear, I can't change these settings unless I am using the git version? Also, the media folder that I should be using is under my userdata folder correct? My portable data folder right?
same doubt, but for movie and music genres (I need to adapt names to my language in order to make them to appear in my library).

for git version you mean the one constantly updated downloaded with svn?
can't I only create a similar folder structure where it is supposed to be and place there the images?
thank you!
Xelloss Wrote:same doubt, but for movie and music genres (I need to adapt names to my language in order to make them to appear in my library).

If you or anyone else does the work I'll host the translated pack and put a link at top of Night thread....

Xelloss Wrote:for git version you mean the one constantly updated downloaded with svn?
can't I only create a similar folder structure where it is supposed to be and place there the images?
thank you!

Maybe, not sure which takes precedent - .xbt or folders, if both are present.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Maybe, not sure which takes precedent - .xbt or folders, if both are present.

.xbt does.
itchy_balls Wrote:.xbt does.

I see.. so it's all stored in "textures.xbt"..and there is not an editor for this file?
I click the icons and a screen pops up it makes a video game noise and white lights flash across the screen like stars racing across in the background and it shows the picture of what you are opening. like for fire fox the fire fox logo is on a white strip and he white lights race across in the background and video game music plays like classic video game music! i really need help. i have been to control panel and went on sounds and clicked open program and t said none! idk what to do!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music icon and background help0