XBMC iPhone Web Remote
Hi everyone,

I wrote a web app to control on my iphone a while back. I've been using it for a while and was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting it.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0gwqfm1dZg

It's easy to install; just drop it into the web folder, then you can access it lust like the normal/desktop web remote.

Anyways, I guess the two questions are:
1) is there any interest in this? I know there are a lot of native apps which do something similar
2) would there be any interest in adding it to the depot, similar to the desktop remote

let me know
Thumbs Up 
Looks nice, easy and simple!
I would try it on my iPod touch but at the moment I rebuild my HTPC.

Cheers,
David
Man looks great I'd love to use this! Let me know
i'm using the collect3 app right now
its nice to see some alternatives in this space.

are you planning to add in some of the eye candy ?
( movie/cd covers, tv banners... )

im also willing to give it a shot if you'd like some hands-on feedback
rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
libreElecyatse, titan, AELflexGet, context.manageTags (a zosky original)
I'd be interested in giving this a shot - let me know if you're still looking for someone to test it out
Looks like it has a lot of potential. Personally, I have never been a big fan of the Collect3 remote, and I am already liking this better. I have even thought about making something similar.

If you would like some development help on this, I'd be happy to help. I am a developer by day, and have had some experience for developing applications for iOS. Or heck, I'd even beta test it for you. PM me if you are interested. I am excited about this.
Thanks for the interest everyone. I'm in the process of fixing a few bugs that were introduced when I last updated XBMC, I'll post it when I'm done.

Thanks for the offer Tater - but I got it for now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC iPhone Web Remote0