Current version: eden: 1.3.0
Old versions: dharma: 1.0.5
This plugin displays the current status of JDownloader. The following actions are supported: start, stop, pause, set limit, set max. downloads.
It is also possible to update, restart and shutdown the JDownloader application.
Make sure to enable the 'Remote Control' extension (default port 10025) in JDownloader! (Not the 'JD Webinterface' extension!)
Where to find:
You can download it from the official add-on repository (category "Program Add-ons").
You can launch it after the installation from "PROGRAMS".
How to use in your plugin:
Have a look at the interface description
Used by the following addons:
StageVU Video Addon
* bug - jdnightly: fixed problems with nightly version of JDownloader
* bug - pkg_list: fixed empty list in 'finished packages' sub menu
* bug - add_links: fixed problem with automatic start of downloads: 'Start downloading after adding new links' feature did not work, when the dl list was completely empty
* improvement - pkg_list: rearranged package information in package list view (<percentage> (- <eta>) | <title> | <size>)
* improvement - pkg_list: automatic generated packages names (e.g. "Added 234204920") get replaced by filename, if possible
* feature - general: added auto refresh feature (new settings: enabled & interval)
* feature - file_list: show all files and their status by clicking on a package in the pkg list
Version 1.2.5 (1.0.5)
* Added new actions to user interface: 'Enable/Disable reconnect', 'Enable/Disable premium'
* Added new action to plugin interface: 'Reconnect'
* Initial release for eden-pre
* Added new features: use hostname, use fall back connection
* Fixed quoting problem
* Fixed problem with adding unquoted urls
* Added spanish translation (thanks to yowill)
* Added new actions: 'Add links from textfile', 'Add link container', 'Reconnect router'
* Changed license to GPL v3
* Uses notifications instead of dialogs for messages
* Improved interface for other addons
* Added German translation
* Handle 'failed connection' error
* Fixed Bug: Only the first package was listed
* Initial release
- play multimedia files directly from the plugin
- prevent xbmc from switching to standby, if there are active downloads
Please give me feedback in this thread.