• 8(current)
[RELEASE] JDownloader Plugin
Thanks Pgoeri,

Seems I would have to tinker way too much to install on my ATV1.

Is this the only way? It was so easy on my Mac.

Cheers,

M
Ok, I see.

And how about the solution with installing a jre (java) on the atv?

pgoeri Wrote:A little bit of googling turned up some helpful links:
http://wiki.awkwardtv.org/wiki/Install_Java

I got this link from this forum thread http://www.hackint0sh.org/f291/65965.htm
JDownloader Plugin - Handle JDownloader from within xbmc
RlsBB Plugin - Add links from rlsbb.com to JDownloader/pyLoad
Wonder can anyone tell me how to set up jdownloader ? I can't for the life of me to get it to work . Keeps saying failed to connect to server ?
You need to download, install & run the actual executable (jdownloader) and enable the remote control extension (look at the OP regarding this)
chernics Wrote:I can't get .Part files to actually play whilst downloading under Win 7 64bit, though - they display, but it seems JDownloader has the file locked while the download is in progress.
This is solved (for me at least) by setting the number of 'Connections' per Download in jDownloader to 1, on the main screen in jDownloader itself (next to where you'd set maximum speed). Works great for me - good for evaluating OneDDL and IRFree downloads before letting them complete!
chernics Wrote:On a side-note, what would happen if you were playing a .Part file and the download completes? Would JD be able to remove the .Part extension - or would XBMC have the file locked?
As suspected, JDownloader fails to rename it back, but the download does complete correctly. I use the XBMC File Manager to remove the extension if this occurs.

chernics Wrote:Would love for the JDownloader plugin to give a bit more detail for the list of downloading packages: the current package names ('Added #######') aren't too helpful! Perhaps allowing the viewing of files within the packages may help, here?
Even just displaying the first filename in the download package next to the package name would be a good start Smile ...and also allowing us to disable/enable individual downloads would be great!

Love this plugin!
Hi all: When I select a movie to DL from within XBMC it opens Jdownloader and adds the movie to the DL list, but the movie does not automatically start downloading. I have to hit the play button on Jdownloader, then it begins. Is this normal behaviour or is there a setting I can change to make it DL automatically?
Also a bigger issue. I cannot determine from Megaupload, but is a free user limited to one DL at a time?
Thanks all
-Stampee
stampee Wrote:Hi all: When I select a movie to DL from within XBMC it opens Jdownloader and adds the movie to the DL list, but the movie does not automatically start downloading. I have to hit the play button on Jdownloader, then it begins. Is this normal behaviour or is there a setting I can change to make it DL automatically?
Yeah; this has been mentioned before... see here. Even with the two JDownloader plugin settings that govern this active - 'Add new links direct to downloads' and 'Start downloading after adding new links'; found in 'Programs' --> 'JDownloader' --> 'Add-On Settings'; the downloads don't always start automatically. Looks like an issue with JDownloader itself; though it could possibly be semi-worked around... Essentially, if the download list is empty, the plugin sends the link to JD and issues a 'Start' command; but by the time JDownloader has finished scraping the links to have them added to the download queue, it's already stopped downloading since the list was empty.

Simple solution? In XBMC, go 'Programs' --> 'JDownloader' --> 'Status' --> 'Start' after adding downloads to make sure that JD starts them and you should be sorted!

stampee Wrote:Also a bigger issue. I cannot determine from Megaupload, but is a free user limited to one DL at a time?
Yup; maximum one download from an IP address at any one time.
Lightbulb 
It's now possible to use this plugin to browse web sites directly within XBMC and send any link to JDownloader on a web site, using a small modification made to the Web Viewer plugin.

Details on the Web Viewer plugin thread.

Thanks to pgoeri for making the JD plugin API so easy to use Smile
I WANT TO INTEGRATE JDownloader TO YOUTUBE ADDON, I tried to integrate BUT WITHOUT REUSITE.PLEASE HELP ME.
Reusite? Sorry I don't understand. What have you accomplished so far? Do you already have a repository?
Sorry for my bad english,no i said i want to send links youtube addon to jdownloader ,please help me.
Did you already have a look at the interface description. You should also take a look at the plugins, that already use this interface (e.g. irfree.com addon, oneddl.com addon, and some more; a full list can be found in the first post of this thread)
Hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please send me a private message...
Yes I watched the PLUGUINS WHO USES JDownloader BUT I FAILED
kreeturez Wrote:Yeah; this has been mentioned before... see here. Even with the two JDownloader plugin settings that govern this active - 'Add new links direct to downloads' and 'Start downloading after adding new links'; found in 'Programs' --> 'JDownloader' --> 'Add-On Settings'; the downloads don't always start automatically. Looks like an issue with JDownloader itself; though it could possibly be semi-worked around... Essentially, if the download list is empty, the plugin sends the link to JD and issues a 'Start' command; but by the time JDownloader has finished scraping the links to have them added to the download queue, it's already stopped downloading since the list was empty.

Simple solution? In XBMC, go 'Programs' --> 'JDownloader' --> 'Status' --> 'Start' after adding downloads to make sure that JD starts them and you should be sorted!

Or just add this to the very end of the default.py file in plugin.program.jdownloader folder

Code:
time.sleep(10)
        jdownloader.action(jdownloader.ACTION_START)
spoyser Wrote:Or just add this to the very end of the default.py file in plugin.program.jdownloader folder

Code:
time.sleep(10)
        jdownloader.action(jdownloader.ACTION_START)

Nice; will give that a try: 10 seconds should be long enough in most cases!
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] JDownloader Plugin4