• 10(current)
[RELEASE] JDownloader Plugin
This addon doesn't seem to be accepting containers from other addons in XBMC. Is this feature broken?
Any ideas?
hi kadeschs,
(2012-04-14, 05:08)kadeschs Wrote: Is this plugin working, and the auto-refresh feature added?
yes, as far as I know it's currently working. The auto-refresh feature hasn't been added yet, because I couldn't come up with a acceptable solution for this.

(2012-04-14, 21:38)kadeschs Wrote: This addon doesn't seem to be accepting containers from other addons in XBMC. Is this feature broken?
I don't think there is anything broken. Which addon do yor refer to? And please attach a debug log (enable debug option in the jdownloader addon settings and copy the relevant parts from the xbmc.log file)

(2012-04-15, 15:05)kadeschs Wrote: Any ideas?
Please edit your posts in the future instead of posting always a new one. Thanks.

EDIT:
Ok, I just realized, that you also posted something the the oneddl addon thread. So I guess, you where refering to this addon. Please try to avoid multiple postings of the same problems (oneddl thread would be the correct one) and also multiple postings after each other in the same thread. Let's try to keep the threads short...
JDownloader Plugin - Handle JDownloader from within xbmc
RlsBB Plugin - Add links from rlsbb.com to JDownloader/pyLoad
hi,
I'm sorry for the late reply...

(2011-12-03, 15:52)FrankyJ Wrote: Hi there,

XBMC under Windows offers the option to go into standby or shutdown after a time of inactivity. This means when no kind of video or music (MP3/InternetRadio) is playing, the XBMC will shutdown/suspend the PC.
Is there a possibility, that XBMC also watches the JDownloader client for activity? i.E. status: Running or download rate or cued downloads?

The target is that XBMC only goes to sleep, when JD has finished his jobs...

That would be great!

That would be a great feature, but unfortunately the xbmc application does not provide a interface yet to interrupt the idle shutdown. I just added a feature request for it!

(2011-12-05, 08:58)Jbritton223 Wrote: I had this plugin working perfectly but now in having a problem. Whenever I try to view All Packages in xbmc I get script failed ! : plugin.program.jdownloader

Anyone know hot to fix this? Also I have never seen anything under Tinished Packages. Anyone know why this is or how I can fix it. Thx!
Accesing "all packages" and "finished packages" works fine for me.

Can you still reproduce this problem? If so, please enable "debug" in the advanced addon settings and provide the logfile.

(2012-03-19, 04:32)sdruid11 Wrote: I'm running XBMC under Windows XP Pro but cannot get Jdownloader to work. It keeps saying "script failed -> "Error: Failed to connect to server"...
Are there any other ip addresses and port numbers I could try ?

Did you set up the jd remote control proberly? (See https://code.google.com/p/pgoeri-xbmc-pl...te_Control)
You could test the remote control by opening http://localhost:10025/help in your webbrowser.
Okay, I believe the oneDLL addon may be a separate issue with the Rapidshare links. You've answered my question concerning whether this addon is working correctly. As I'm starting to have a better understanding of this addon, I'm starting to realize I made some assumptions and the shortcomings is in the actual JDownloader program, not this addon. I think maybe with some delay and then a start command issued from this addin, things will work more as I intended it to. Thanks for the help.
Noticed a very nice new release of this; thanks pgoeri! Love being able to see download package contents (and having the download filename appear properly when adding downloads from other plugins.) I suppose the next feature request will be to allow downloads to be deactivated/removed ;-)

Very nice indeed! Thank you!
version 1.3.0
* bug - jdnightly: fixed problems with nightly version of JDownloader
* bug - pkg_list: fixed empty list in 'finished packages' sub menu
* bug - add_links: fixed problem with automatic start of downloads: 'Start downloading after adding new links' feature did not work, when the dl list was completely empty
* improvement - pkg_list: rearranged package information in package list view (<percentage> (- <eta>) | <title> | <size>)
* improvement - pkg_list: automatic generated packages names (e.g. "Added 234204920") get replaced by filename, if possible
* feature - general: added auto refresh feature (new settings: enabled & interval)
* feature - file_list: show all files and their status by clicking on a package in the pkg list

(2012-06-18, 22:08)kreeturez Wrote: Noticed a very nice new release of this; thanks pgoeri! Love being able to see download package contents (and having the download filename appear properly when adding downloads from other plugins.) I suppose the next feature request will be to allow downloads to be deactivated/removed ;-)

Very nice indeed! Thank you!

Yeah, I'm happy to finally bring out this update. It has been already in place for more than a month, and I just couldn't find the time to release it.
JDownloader 2.0 will most likely come out this year and provide whole new possibilities for this plugin. Let's hope I'll find the time to work on it Wink
(2012-06-18, 22:26)pgoeri Wrote: Yeah, I'm happy to finally bring out this update. It has been already in place for more than a month, and I just couldn't find the time to release it.
JDownloader 2.0 will most likely come out this year and provide whole new possibilities for this plugin. Let's hope I'll find the time to work on it Wink

Well - just glad you found the time for this release; this is one of my most-used plugins!

It actually just found it's way onto my Homescreen Add-On Shortcuts!

Edit: One minor issue when it's launched from the homescreen shortcut: the 'Status' doesn't refresh the way it does when it's launched from Programs - so whatever Status it displayed last is displayed. (So lets say I open JD off the homescreen shortcut, do a 'Start Downloads' and return to the homescreen - when I launch JD again off the homescreen, it's still 'NOT RUNNING'. It stays this way until I launch it the normal way, via the full 'Programs' list.). Any idea as to why this might be happening?
Thanks.
hello everybody,

i've got a problem with JDownloader, when i'm trying to start i've this 'failed...", that create the same problem when i want to open file from RlsBB.

Please, please and please help a novice guy.

PS: eccuse me for my poor english i'm french guy
(2012-10-28, 14:31)loulou59 Wrote: hello everybody,
i've got a problem with JDownloader, when i'm trying to start i've this 'failed...", that create the same problem when i want to open file from RlsBB.
Please, please and please help a novice guy.
PS: eccuse me for my poor english i'm french guy

First download and open the PC\Mac\Linux version Jdownloader of your preference, once there go to settings and at the bottom of the pane there is a section for extensions. Select this and enable JD Remote and check it, the 6XXX port is fine and you do not need to add 10025 unless its bound by your router. Hope the info helps.

XbdroidMC
Great work.

q1. I'm using jdownloader to download stuff from navi-x. all is working great except i'm trying to figure out, is there anyway to specify where each download is saved individually? some of my downloads need to go into my movie folder and some of them need to go into my tv shows folder.

q2. can i manage each download individually from the xbmc jdownloader addon? for example if i want to stop one download but leave the others running? Because at the moment i can only get the list of actions by clicking on the "status" menu and that will stop all my downloads.
does this plugin require my host pc to be on?
can i install jdownloader on my pc and add this plugin on pi?
download on pi without having my pc on
This plugin is like a little viewer of what is going n in the actual jdownloader software, so you will have to be running the jdownloader software (actually it's not justa viewer because you can control some of jdownloader software from the plugin but you still need the software running).

The plugin settings have a place for you to type in the ip address of the machine with the jdownloader software on it so i presume from that that the plugin doesn't have to be on the same machine.

You would still need the jdownloader software running somewhere though.
I've been trying to download the Remote Control plugin but the link on the Jdownload site doesn't work, where can I get it from?
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] JDownloader Plugin4