• 2(current)
[RELEASE] JDownloader Plugin
Ah that aswer why i read the jdownloader wiki and i found the option "-ghost" but it doesn't seem to work.

@dlc-containers
Well, just an option to find and add a dlc-containers from the hard drive repertory.Rofl
2 questions

How could i add an url to be downloaded by jdownloader? from an different plugin, or from within your plugin?
(I've seen the jdownloader.action_addlink(url) in your default.py but i could not get it to work. this is my first time with phyton so excuse me please)

is there a way to play a currently downloaded *.avi file with xbmc? I can play the *.avi.part files with vlc player, but once the download is finnished the *.avi.part file will be named to *.avi so the player will stop.
Hey men I ha always think that would be amazing while y see my Movies the HTPC downloads what I want... but I am not user of Torrent.
I love Jdownloader I have searched a Plugin like this a lot of time... like I could not find it..
Yesterday I start to write my own with the HTTPs recuest... I start with Bash Part because I dont Know Python....
Today I Navigate In the XBMC addons and i found you... at the first I was sad... But then I saw ... The code I have wrote does what the your does not.... SEND the Links....
I think that is Wonder because a lot of like me use a Standalone HTPC and we want donwload with our remotes....
Can I become your partner... Together take this plugin to become awesome...
I have always wanted to return the comunity a little for all the amazing Job in XBMC...
So What do you say....Huh?
you can pass a link to the plugin to add it Wink

just have to figure how, pgoeri will give us an example Wink
Ok...
I made a .sh script. I use it, Calling it with the help of Executor Plugin. (not nice way)

Working (Now):
With the File system Manager of XBMC I make a Directoty called ~/Links
then in that Directoty I put a file that I make, a links.txt where I put the links to download line by line, I move it to ~/Links, I execute .sh and it does the job.

Working (Future):
When execute Jdownloader plugin in the "option" "Load Links" it open the file manager and let to choose the .txt with the links, rename it to links.txt and move it to ~/Links.

Obvios the file with the links have to be created by the user, put there the links line by line... and take to the HTPC XBMC within a USB or whetever.

Now Jdownloader plugin will call it with:
import os
OSRun("XXXX.sh ").

There must be Directory Called "sh-Linux" "bat-windows" "XX-mac" because some body should help us whith the code for every OS.. (mine is just for Linux)
Code:
[b]Version 1.0.1[/b]
    * Changed license to GPL v3
    * Uses notifications instead of dialogs for messages
    * Improved interface for other addons

I've also made a little description about how to use this plugin from other plugins.
Have a look at the interface description
great work here Wink
It's really great getting some response lately Smile Thanks guys.

royalcs Wrote:2 questions

How could i add an url to be downloaded by jdownloader? from an different plugin, or from within your plugin?
(I've seen the jdownloader.action_addlink(url) in your default.py but i could not get it to work. this is my first time with phyton so excuse me please)

is there a way to play a currently downloaded *.avi file with xbmc? I can play the *.avi.part files with vlc player, but once the download is finnished the *.avi.part file will be named to *.avi so the player will stop.

The interface description should answer your first question.
@Q2: I've never tried to play a partially downloaded file, so I can't help you with this.

yowill Wrote:I think that is Wonder because a lot of like me use a Standalone HTPC and we want donwload with our remotes....
Can I become your partner... Together take this plugin to become awesome...
So What do you say....Huh?

I've also running xbmc on a standalone htpc and my long-term goal is to download new movies and tv shows from within xbmc, without the need to boot my laptop.

I encourage you to work also on this plugin by sending me patches. Would be great Smile

@"adding links from a txt file"
I'm not quite sure, that this is a realistic scenario. I guess you would create the link.txt file on another computer. Wouldn't it be easier to just access the jd-webinterface from this computer and at the links direct from there?
Yes you are right....about the creating of links.txt...

But in some cases like me... i searched the links in my Job... then i could take them to the Jdownloader with the USB... I am lazy I dont want to take the other PC....
And you have to be and advance user for having a small network in your home... and acces to jdownloader web (not so smart but...)

The idea of download directly with out manual search of the links is beautiful but I can no figure HOW... is too complicated... search the links is "dificult" because you search the NNN title with NN Resolution in NN languaje... etc...and do this automatic... I dont know...

I think the Jdownloader plugin should have a setup.sh and this install jdownloader and I dont know how active de Jdonwloader Remote Control... this way will be more and more automatic ... for people having standalone Live XBMC...

Sorry for my english... Spanish is my speaking.... by the way tell me how I translate the Plugin... that will be very nice for a lot people...
Hola! Que tal?
Just had my third spanish lesson today Smile

@Links.txt
I stand corrected. For gathering links in the office, this feature would make sense. I will add it in the next release. Ok?

@Add downloads from within xbmc
You'll see what I mean, when I release my next plugin Smile

@Setup.sh
Hm, I'll write it down and think about it later.

@translation
For an initial translation just download the current version of the english strings from the svn repo.
Then replace the english strings with the spanish translations and send me the file.
I will send you the translation....
I will send you the .sh for load links you should just call it from your plugin...
or maybe you think do it directly in python whatever it must help you... but It has a Issue with the Megaupload Links they have characters like =? and the are not reading correctly from jd-remote control we must url-encode that is easy in online free services... but the code for do it directlyHuh
I need some help I have Headache...
Your script for adding the links will be appreciated. I'll have look at it, but in the end I will implement it directly with python. The endcoding of the url is no problem with python.
you can make the same in python to not be platform dependant
ppic Wrote:you can make the same in python to not be platform dependant

I don't know python...
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] JDownloader Plugin4