Poster/fanart not loading after changing paths at library database
Hi all,
i've changed all paths and filenames from xbms:// to smb:// paths. All the information and playing from the library works fine (I used this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=65230)
However, posters and fanarts stored in Thumbnails folder are not shown. I don't know how it works but it seems to be something related with a hash created using the video file full path. Isn't it? If it works using that method, is there any way to remap all existing thumbnails to the files?

If I can, I would like not to do again a full scan of my video library to get fantart and posters ...No
Also I tried doing an export to XML and changed all xbms to smb, but the result is the same.

Thanks in advanced for your help

PS: @jmarshall: Using Dharma beta 1 without library, working only with file view, when I try to enter in a XBMS source, XBMC crashes. This is the reason for changing paths Sad

See you,
NaBz Laugh
normal, thumb name are generated by encoding md5 path.
path change, encode change, need to refresh each item, or export librairay, delete your librairy then rescrap.
... as I thought... Sad Thanks for your quick reply Smile

One more question : is there any option to force downloading automatically poster and fanart without rebuilding the library?
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Poster/fanart not loading after changing paths at library database0