Anyone want a Intel i3 530 and Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3 for cheap?
I didn't see a for sale section like most other forums im on so thought I would post this in the hardware section. I am upgrading my bedroom htpc/server/encoder machine and need to sell this to fund the new purchase of a quad (six if I can afford it) beast.

Price is $150. You can check my credibility bimmerforums.com (long standing member with thousands of post and lots of transactions) user name is wheresmym3.

Anyways, here's the Newegg links:

Intel i3 530 with retail heat sink and fan
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...-_-Product

Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3 (Customer Choice Award Winner)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...-_-Product

Board has 8 sata ports! Low power use with the dynamic switching VRM's and multiple phases.

On a side note, does anyone know how to use handbrake BUT keep the lossless audio? I think it might be coming in a nightly build but was curious if possible now.
Nevermind on the motherboard...I see I can use that with a quad core. The Intel i3 530 is for sale. I will sell it for $75.
Hello,

How much for both - i.e. chip and mobo?

Jon

EDIT - sorry just read your second post - ignore me.

On Handbrake - I don't think it does it yet - this is what I do

1) Encode video with HB and whatever audio.
2) Demux m2ts and HB's output.
3) Use mkvmerge to mux HB's video and TrueHD audio.

Jon
nojstevens Wrote:Hello,

How much for both - i.e. chip and mobo?

Jon

EDIT - sorry just read your second post - ignore me.

On Handbrake - I don't think it does it yet - this is what I do

1) Encode video with HB and whatever audio.
2) Demux m2ts and HB's output.
3) Use mkvmerge to mux HB's video and TrueHD audio.

Jon

Since I am going to be using this as a HTPC as well as a server now I think I might use a H55 motherboard so I can use the intel graphics. So I guess I will sell both if you are interested. Let me know.

As for hand brake, that is what I figured I would have to do. I use MakeMKV for my ripping though so it's even more steps. I guess I just need to switch to AnyDVD to skip a mux/demux stage to go this route.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone want a Intel i3 530 and Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3 for cheap?0