Does the "Contact us" actually work?
I'm just wondering if the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page actually works. I sent 2 messages (one as original User Czechmarty and second as this new user Czechmarty1) and never got any answers back. My original account (Czechmarty) was blocked/disabled/whatever and I couldn't post anything. I'm just trying to get my old account back. I also donated money under that account but didn't received donator status. Any help here?
BTW, I do love your software. I think it is the best thing since sliced bread!! SmileSmile
Cheers!
Martin
There's alot of junk that gets sent to that mailbox, you must've been skipped over. I'll be sure to pass these things along.. sorry you were ignored. And thanks for the donation Smile

TheUni
@Czechmarty1 sounds weird... be sure you're sending to the right email: contact@xbmc.org and include all necessary info, including how much you donated and when this was. if it was a long time ago, it might have slipped under the radar, if it was recent, it shouldn't have..

also please note, donator status on forum needs a 50 USD or larger donation

edit: aha, you sent using the Contact Us link.. that one goes to a forum moderator, I will ping him
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Hi, please check your mail, I now answered to your second e-mail from yesterday. Life has been trying to squeeze all my free-time out of me, so I have been neglecting the forum contact mail a bit lately, sorry for that.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks for the help guys. I got the email and I will try the suggestion.
Will report back. The donation was only $20, so don't worry about it. Actually does it have to be one time donation? I probably can give you some more next month again. Can the 50 be "accumulated"?
Cheers!
Martin
Well, it looks like I'm back in business. Thanks for your help guys.
You are the best!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does the "Contact us" actually work?0