Another One
sonic00 Wrote:Hi Redd,

tried your mod and the poster view looks really nice.

But I have one problem. I can't see the scrollbar control button ... I see the scrollbar and it works, but its not looking good without the control button ...

Fixed the scroll bar and updated download link in the first post. Enjoy.
thx for the quick update ...
This is still working with the newest update to night.

With this and night, it is easily my favorite skin right now.
buzz_kill Wrote:This is still working with the newest update to night.

With this and night, it is easily my favorite skin right now.

Glad to see it is still working. I have been playing around with changing it though. I used gimp to render the poster glass overlay and I am not happy with how they turned out so I am redoing them. In the mean time I have been playing with this look.

It's not uploaded yet but let me know what you think.
i miss all the flags Big Grin do u need posterglass overlay? i removed the posterglass on my mod i liked the look.
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
Redd the new idea for a skin looks really good (definitely on my list to DL when you release it). But I kind of agree with ZWAT's the posterglass overlay could be done without. Keep up the good work
zwat Wrote:i miss all the flags Big Grin do u need posterglass overlay? i removed the posterglass on my mod i liked the look.

Here it is with flags. No, I don't need the posterglass overlay but I like my posters pretty Big Grin.

I'll upload it when I have the approval of my beta tester..my wife Nod
first impression is that because u have 2 lines with flag\info the posters comes to high and takes too much space of fanart.
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
zwat Wrote:first impression is that because u have 2 lines with flag\info the posters comes to high and takes too much space of fanart.

It is an optical illusion. I actually made the posters smaller and my 16:10 monitor stretches everything vertically. The difference is quite noticeable on a 42" or higher tv. The good news is that when I post it, I'll put plenty of comments in the code so that you can change it..WinkBig Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another One0