• 15(current)
HDeeTV skin ported to XBMC
yep, totally agreed, the best ever :kickass: nice work mate :bowdown:
first of all leonardo, thanks for the great skin (i refuse to upgrade xbmc if hdeetv doesn't run :-). a couple of bugs i've found for a couple of versions now:
* in settingscategory.xml, for the default spincontrolex, the direction of the spin control needs to be reversed by adding this (otherwise the up arrow *lowers* values and that's counter-intuitive):
<reverse>yes</reverse>
* in myprograms.xml the <onleft> and <onright> event handlers for both id 7 and 8 need to be id 2 (otherwise you can't flip left-to-right in the "my programs" menu).

finally, a request: i miss the old scrolling home.xml; for now, i've been using the old one from one of your previous versions (the one from april i think), which also though means copying the textures.xpr archive from that version, and that messes up a couple of things (i guess because the .xpr includes pngs that have changed in the new version). i understand that the xpr cannot be unpacked, so can you please provide us with the original pngs of the old scrolling version (i'll be happy to get it working and provide a patch, but my art skills are non-existent so i'd rather use your pngs). i am guessing we need the group*.png files...

thanks again!
does this skin still work with the latest xbmc builds?
I can seem to get it working with the latest builds, it is greyed out and says i need the correct version Huh
conlincliff, you mean you can't seem to get it working on the latest build

Probley coz its not for the 2.0 skinning engine (found in XBMC 2.0 and 2.0.1) or 2.1 skinning engine (found in pre-2.1)
By latest builds i assume u mean the svn (pre-2.1) so yeh doubt it will work.

THe last message i found from the authour said updated for v1.3. (this is old), the skin needs to be updated again to work.

Try http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=17052 this post instead. (as its says its changed fro 2.0) this is/was a old thread.
** Team XBMC Tester** XBMC 4 ever

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

In a few days, I will update the skin. In these moments I am testing it.
leonardo Wrote:In a few days, I will update the skin. In these moments I am testing it.

sweet. can't wait Smile
leonardo Wrote:In a few days, I will update the skin. In these moments I am testing it.

Sonds great, thanks for letting us know Wink
Updated to new skin engine 2.1. Tested with xbmc 2007-01-01.

download: http://rapidshare.com/files/11789272/HDeeTV_II.zip.html

I wish you to like and wait for your comments.
Some screenshots

Home with buttonscroller

Wrap List in movies library

List Album in music library

Now playing... Music

Enjoy
Looks fantastic good work Leonardo

Seems your link is broken though.

EDIT : Working now! very strange problem there but thank you.
awesome job. downloading now Smile
Leonardo, this skin looks great! Any chance of uploading it somewhere else (or someone else who has it doing that), as the Rapidshare link is maxed out....
*smile*
fdrzrich Wrote:Leonardo, this skin looks great! Any chance of uploading it somewhere else (or someone else who has it doing that), as the Rapidshare link is maxed out....

I'll be able to mirror it here in a minute..
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDeeTV skin ported to XBMC0