• 16(current)
HDeeTV skin ported to XBMC
edwinmcdunlap Wrote:I'll be able to mirror it here in a minute..

Can't edit posts here...

mirror
Please only use this if the aforementioned Rapidshare link doesn't work!!
Whoops, sorry, bad link.

CORRECT URL

This should work. Only use this if the Rapidshare link doesn't work!!
I have been looking forward to this skin for a loooong time! Nod
leonardo Wrote:Updated to new skin engine 2.1. Tested with xbmc 2007-01-01.

download: http://rapidshare.com/files/11789272/HDeeTV_II.zip.html

I wish you to like and wait for your comments.

New download link http://personales.ya.com/joanreig/HDeeTV%20II.zip
I absolutely love this skin leonardo.... is there any chance you'll include a PAL 4:3 version at any point as I'm still stuck with a ye olde TV. Either way, great work! :-)
You might need to change this a bit Leonardo to incorporate the new DB changes after 01-01-07
give me set content so i can use this skin!! =D

the album list view is awesome Smile
I just tried this skin out and it looks awesome. You should add this skin to the xbmc skins svn on sourceforge so it can be updated more easily.
I second that ... it would be nice to see the skin added to SourceForge.

KZ
and i couldn´t agreed more, I love this skin.
it would been nice to see this skin i 720p
Anyone having problems with the keyboard dialog? I only get half of it in 1080 and 720...
I'd be content if it was added to Smokeheads svn skin collection... then I could just update them all at once!
hey

very nice skin
but can there be a list view without the "zooming in" (the larger box with for example the artist) i think its annoying

but i really like the album view
I assume that by "Smokeheads svn skin collection", he in fact means the XBMC Skinning Project SVN collection Smile and plus it also has skins by Jezz_X

@leonardo If you are interested in having your HDeeTV skin hosted on the same svn as Clearity, PM1,PM2 etc. You already should have permission to commit using "joanreig" (i assume that is your source forge username) . Feel free to commit your skin to the SVN there.

The URL is https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/xboxmediacenter/ (it won't ask you for a username and password to checkout only to commit

It is up to you if you want to commit the png or an xpr.

Hehe, I had a big message about pmming me for access then just before I sent, I realized you were already on the list, so that made things easier

Hope you decide to let your skin join SmokeHead and Jezz_X Smile then we can have them all in one space. [and people only need to download the SVN to get all of them in one hit and easier to update them all].
** Team XBMC Tester** XBMC 4 ever

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I am interested, but I do not know how to update the skin in XBMC Skinning Project SVN collection.

If you wants to update it, I be to him very grateful
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDeeTV skin ported to XBMC0