• 17(current)
HDeeTV skin ported to XBMC
leonardo: Pop along to #xbmc on freenode and we'll be happy to help you out.

Alternatively, PM me and I'll be happy to commit it to SVN for you.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

nice-looking skin.
fonts are tiny and unreadable in ntsc 1080i.
Does anyone know if this skin supports the wrap look with reflective covers like we are seeing in the skins like Clearity and Slate? My Videos has the option for wrap list but it doesn't seem to have the reflective, 3D look for me.

Thanks.
macollin Wrote:Does anyone know if this skin supports the wrap look with reflective covers like we are seeing in the skins like Clearity and Slate? My Videos has the option for wrap list but it doesn't seem to have the reflective, 3D look for me.

Thanks.

Not suported reflective covers
Thanks ! Finally i can update my xbmc. Was stuck on an early 2006 build cause any newer one didn´t support your amazing skin.

Is there an easy way to get the old Home-screen layout bach with the two rows of icons like the settings screen still looks, instead of the scrolling one ?
Hi folks,

did this superb skin ever get imported to the SVN ?

have there been any further updates ? to support the new db format ?

I'd like to upgrade my xbmc ...but if HDeeTV II doesnt work then its not an option (as my family have got used to it and will be very upset if I change it !)

Regards

BB
No it is not in the XBMC Skinning Project SVN, however no one has updated that skin lately. However I believe it is open source and if it is then you're (or anyone) are more than welcomed to update it out and submit it as a patch to the project.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
damn!

Unless I have fubared something during upgrade, it seems that the latest T3CH release may be the last one to fully support the <ULTIMATE> XBMC skin - HdeeTVII ;-( ;-( :-(

I am crying into my Guinness as I type! ;-)

The cddb and imdb functions no longer seem to work (http 300 series (moved) errors in logfile)
there is a missing xml dialogue (something busy -something )
and the language folder now seems to be located within the skins hierarchy ??

(I havent upgraded for a while as everything was working until NTP and weather
fell over recently)

Leonardo - Si usted lee nunca este poste, le imploro para considerar aumentar esta piel en cuanto a muchos de nosotros no hay nada igualarlo (y apesadumbrado para no escribir esto en catalan!) ;-)

una cordial abrazo de..

BB
It would be the greatest thing ever if someone did upgrade this skin to the latest version of the skinning-engine .. I am not a coder myself but hopefully someone out there or the creater is willing to do this upgrade of this amazing skin Smile
Yo do not need to be a coder to update a a skin, a skin is only XML, ...please read the XBMC Online Manual (reach for "skinning")
Yeah sure.. I was looking into it last night.. but still a bit complicated for a big noob like me.. Smile
I may well have a go at it , but due to other commitments it will take me <literally> months Undecided

Regards

BB
I so want to see this skin continue, it would be a crying shame for it not to.

I have never seen any suitable alternative skin that appeals to me as much as this HDeeTVII

I'm no skinning expert, i'm fairly happy with xml / html but would like to understand what database features changed just prior to the last update of this skin, and a competent skinners
opinion on how much work would be involved in performing the update and
submitting it to the CVS tree for future generations to run with.

Also will this skin still work with altlantis ? or would it need a complete overhaul ?

what software tools would be needed to update the skin please ?

In absence of anyone rising to the challenge I am considering undertaking this myself - but my time is painfully limited and I've no previous skinning experience - a bit of BBC basic , SQL , perl, and macromedia lingo are the progging skills I have today ;-)

So much work must have gone into making this - the best skin - that I CANT BEAR to see it just shrivel up and die!

regards

BB
Bigbloque to return to reactivate the skin HDeeTV after so much time is a very hard work and that needs a great effort. In addition the squin was designed when the XBMC was doing certain functions and now, thankfully, these have been extended very much.

I at my free moments have been employed in so called iHome updates the skin xMC now. You can try it, I assure you that it is very easy to make it work.
Once finished the update of the skin xMC, now iHome, begins the hard work of putting to the day HDeeTV. In a few days I will publish some screenshots of how it is remaining the new HDeetv.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDeeTV skin ported to XBMC0