• 6(current)
HDeeTV skin ported to XBMC
my tv has no ability to scale... xbmc does scaling and you have the ability to change the overscanning via the settings.

look in the online manual for more info.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
affini, you must be wrong unless they added this feature very recently. xbmc has no ability to rescale the gui. this is because theres no way to rescale everything, fonts, pictures, locations etc. the only thing you can do is move the gui around (not scale it). i have a pal 4:3 and there is no way to make this skin fit. there isnt even a pal 4:3 directory in this skin, its widescreen only.

i love this skin and would be extremely happy if a 4:3 version was made.

keep up the great work leonardo :thumbsup:
my tv is an old pos rear projection that does not do hdtv.
so i know it does no rescaling. but all my skins (including hdeetv) fit just fine if i change the overscan via the xbmc gui. i always use pal and my tv is ntsc.

maybe i just have a magic xbox :idea:

not...
it's cool that it works for you affini... just wondered if leonardo has plans to release a pal 4:3 version of this skin that works for everyone else.

anyway... excellent work leonardo.... hope you keep at it :-)
hey leonardo - i just want you to know that i really like all your innovative ideas you put in your skins - keep it up :thumbsup:

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

question and suggestion?
is it possible for when viewing large icons in myvideo's for just 3 large dvd type pictures? (ie the ram view style)

and secondly once i select the movie i would love to be in the imdb (info view) with a play button..... (is this imdb info cached on the hdd somewhere - if it is can someone tell me how to add a play button from this screen - i will use stacking and would always just want to lauch the first file.)

the way i organize my movie collection is:
movie folder>folder.jpg & associated movie.avi

tia

(i also noticed a small bug in the system setting screen - where you adjust the cache.... the arrors are opposite)

cheers
xbox 1.2 - xecuter 2.3b lite - xir remote - 80mm mod - 120g maxtor 8mb cache - samsung dvd & networked xbmc - harmony 680 remote
i have little sugestion to change icons in movies beacuse they have dvd logo on disc, and i have divix movies Smile not dvd,better looks some icon for example with plate sorry for my english :nuts:
i just tested the latest build - thank you for the 3 large dvd view in my movies !!!!

i love it !!!!!
xbox 1.2 - xecuter 2.3b lite - xir remote - 80mm mod - 120g maxtor 8mb cache - samsung dvd & networked xbmc - harmony 680 remote
leonardo - i have next sugestion main menu like this on screenshot what do you think Smile

keep up the great work leonardo :bowdown:
peterpl,
that looks nice.

i prefer the original background(s) with the "faded" look and without the green at the top but would like to add your 'new' buttons... do you have your buttons available?
(peterpl @ feb. 06 2005,04:10 Wrote:leonardo - i have next sugestion main menu like this on screenshot what do you think  Smile

keep up the great work leonardo  :bowdown:
very nice the design of the home page.
nevertheless, i cannot implement it since i have neither the icons that vd. uses, nor source of letter. neither the overlay of the music it is possible to do this way. i am sorry.
(majortom @ feb. 01 2005,13:42 Wrote:it's cool that it works for you affini... just wondered if leonardo has plans to release a pal 4:3 version of this skin that works for everyone else.

anyway... excellent work leonardo.... hope you keep at it :-)
i have foreseen that in the next update of the skin includes the version for tv pal 4:3.
leonardo: try using id's 51->54 in musicoverlay.xml for title, album, artist and year respectively.

enjoy Smile

cheers,
jonathan
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

(leonardo @ jan. 29 2005,10:46 Wrote:tries with these values:
Quote:     <control>
      <description>date</description>
      <type>label</type>
      <id>200</id>
      <posx>670</posx>
      <posy>40</posy>
      <label>date</label>
      <font>font20</font>
      <align>right</align>
    </control>
    <control>
      <description>time</description>
      <type>label</type>
      <id>201</id>
      <posx>670</posx>
      <posy>55</posy>
      <label>time</label>
      <font>font14</font>
      <align>right</align>
    </control>
jonathon & leonardo,
i think i found a bug or something. i've tried these values and many others but only the clock shows... not the date. i centered the ui (under settings) and looked for anything else i could find that may have messed it up. i have it set for a 12 hours clock and do not have the month/day switched. but these did nto seem to change my results.

can you see if it works for you?
i don't have leonardo's latest skin, but in the version i have (from december) font20 doesn't exist.

try font18.

cheers,
jonathan

• 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDeeTV skin ported to XBMC0