[UPDATE] Watched icons for MOST views
Some views just didnt have a suitable spot, so they wont have flags unless someone can find a way to make them fit and makes a mod to do just that.

These will be in Shade as soon as it hits the repo. So be on the lookout.

To learn more, click here.
These will be in Shade as soon as it hits the repo

come on repo !!!!!!
That looks great, thanks!
We don't seem to have the checkmarks. Are we doing it wrong? :-)
katy: Silverstone LC19/AMD Zacate E350/4GB/7.5TB/Win 7 Pro 64/24/7/Shade (custom)
ATV2/iOS 4.2.1/Alaska Revisited Mod
vanOert Wrote:We don't seem to have the checkmarks. Are we doing it wrong? :-)

They have to be enabled, check the sub menu for tv shows and check the skin settings for movies.
Oh... Thanks. Now I feel stupid. :-)

Although I don't like them to replace the rating. Is it a space issue? Well... You've read our excessive demands. ;-)

You need to drop by and let us buy you a beer some time ..
katy: Silverstone LC19/AMD Zacate E350/4GB/7.5TB/Win 7 Pro 64/24/7/Shade (custom)
vanOert Wrote:Oh... Thanks. Now I feel stupid. :-)

Although I don't like them to replace the rating. Is it a space issue? Well... You've read our excessive demands. ;-)

You need to drop by and let us buy you a beer some time ..

Next time I'm in GERMANY!!!!!, I'll gladly let you buy me a beer. lol

Dont feel dumb, with Shade if you cant find something chances are theres a button some where to turn it on. Smile

It wasnt a space issue, more of an aesthetic one, I couldnt find a pretty place to put them but due to high demand I added it I guess you have to make a choice, sorry.
Actually I am pro choice. :-) Make me a button.

Could you give X.X style ratings + checkmarks in tv-show list view a spin? I think it would be awesome.
vanOert Wrote:Actually I am pro choice. :-) Make me a button.

Could you give X.X style ratings + checkmarks in tv-show list view a spin? I think it would be awesome.

Meaning the list would be:

Entourage_________________________________________9.3 [checkmark]
igotdvds Wrote:Meaning the list would be:

Entourage_________________________________________9.3 [checkmark]

We'll... I'm thinking episodes and I would switch the positions such as:

Some Episode Title___________________________________[checkmark] 9.3

Since the Checkmark is less likely to be there all the time. Though putting it right might also work, whatever is aesthetically more pleasing. If you choose the first one, make sure everything is neatly in line. :-)

To give you some reasoning for the ratings (because some of our friends don't think ratings on tv eps are important..)

- Sure, for tv shows with consistent story lines, they are less important. But let's think Simpsons, Futurama, South Park. I would like to see the good ones on first glance. If I look through there at this point, virtually everything has 4 stars which frankly makes the whole thing pretty pointless.

- For shows with consistent story lines: there are times when the difference between 5.2 or 8.9 rating is enough for us to decide whether to watch another ep. or go to sleep.
Although we probably should just go to sleep... I think it would be nice to have the option. Rolleyes

thank you for considering. :-)
I'd like to be able to replace the ratings with the watched checkmark on the "Banner List" view for TV Shows.

I'd also like to have the watched checkmark on the dvd covers/posters on the "Scroll View" (View A enabled) for the seasons view.

Love this skin by the way, great job.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[UPDATE] Watched icons for MOST views0