Plugins in Beta 1?
Is it possible to access the plugin screen in Dharma? If so how.
roror Wrote:Is it possible to access the plugin screen in Dharma? If so how.

s/plugins/addons
OK. Addons. How do I access the Addons screen that the blogpost shows?
Did you try going to settings?
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
tslayer Wrote:Did you try going to settings?

Yes. There is nothing about addons there.
Use Confluence. Click on Settings from the main menu. Click on Add-ons.

If you don't have Add-ons there, then you're not running Dharma.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

I am using Confluence. The home screen does not have settings. It has SYSTEM. If I go right it shows: {Settings, File manager, Profiles, System info}. If I click Settings it shows a screen with {Appearance, Video, Music, Pictures, Weather, Network, System, Skin}. What do I do here?
jmarshall Wrote:If you don't have Add-ons there, then you're not running Dharma.

I installed Dharma Beta 1. Is there a way to verify from inside xbmc which version I am using?
On the home menu, go to "System", then press "Right" (right arrow on keyboard) - in the slider that shows up, go to system info.
The summary tab shows you the version.
Shows XBMC PRE-10.5 r28256 (Compiled : Mar 1 2010) Smile

Turns out that there were two versions installed and the remote button was set to fire up the old version. Got that sorted out now.

In the beta version however, there is a big dark band is sliding horizontally across the home screen when I move from say Videos to Music to other buttons. Some kind of artifact. I have seen similar problems in earlier nightly builds. Hopefully it'll get sorted out in the final build.
My psychic powers tell me you have an Intel graphics chipset and Windows Vista/7 Smile
That problem is fixed in the upcoming beta 2.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Right on. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plugins in Beta 1?0