how to get library mode - using twonky server on a nas
first i am very happy that i found xbmc :-). -even the file mode is great but the library mode seem to be even greater?!

but how to activate file mode? i set up scaper (imdb) and xbmc started scanning ("updating video information"). this took about an hour. now it is finished, but what now? how to see the downloaded informations? how to get to library mode?
In the Confluence skin, from anywhere in the file view press the left arrow and this should display various options. Arrow down to "Library mode" and enable it.

JR
dermoritz Wrote:first i am very happy that i found xbmc :-). -even the file mode is great but the library mode seem to be even greater?!

but how to activate file mode? i set up scaper (imdb) and xbmc started scanning ("updating video information"). this took about an hour. now it is finished, but what now? how to see the downloaded informations? how to get to library mode?

It depends on used skin. When in files mode, try to pressing left/right/up/down in order for submenu to appear.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

thx for quick replies

i got this menu but library mode is greyed out -why?
First off make things easy for yourself, use the default skin confluence whilst setting things up as it will make things easier for yourself. Check out this guide for setting up your library http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...tart_Guide

Also, you cannot use upnp as a library source. You need to use samba / cifs / nfs / etc as the video source.
the wiki i read allready - set content, set scraper and so on. but will be the solution i guess. i will try it now via samba -thx

it seems to work now - good advice that upnp is not working at all

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to get library mode - using twonky server on a nas0