Several questions - newbie
HI all,

i'm new to the forum and i don't know much about XBMC :/

I downloaded Back Row skin but i can't seem to put it our working as it shows on the screens from XBMC-Downloads-SKins examples!

1- Why do only some of the movies case picture shows up when i try to list all my movies? I used Ember Movie Manager to manually put all information in every of my movies!
2- How can i list all my movies so that it uses a full screen with only movie cases? I saw this on the screenshots but i can't do it myself...
3-- Copying Fanart to Backdrops folder. What does this do?
Hello telheiras - welcome aboard.

I'll try and answer your questions

Quote:1- Why do only some of the movies case picture shows up when i try to list all my movies? I used Ember Movie Manager to manually put all information in every of my movies!

I'm not sure - what system are you running XBMC on? If it's something like an xbox if could be memory issues - you could try resizing your posters.

Quote:2- How can i list all my movies so that it uses a full screen with only movie cases? I saw this on the screenshots but i can't do it myself...

Try cycling through the different views you do this by pressing either left and right or up and down (depending on whether you are currently using a vertical or horizontal view) then select the view name and press select to cycle through the different views

Quote:3-- Copying Fanart to Backdrops folder. What does this do?

I'm sorry I'm not sure what you mean there - if you mean copying your downloaded fanart into the skin's wallpaper folders then it will display them on the home screen if you select the "use multiple wallpapers" option in skin options.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Several questions - newbie0