Help moding view
JDizzy Wrote:This does work, but when you click and go to season or episodes (in fanart mode), since there are no banners to show, it double spaces the text in episode list. Thanks for your effort.

Yeah, I have noticed the same problem, but I don't think there's anything to do with that without creating a "new" view. If you do so, you could use the "fanart-banner"-view for series and the regular fanart-view for seasons and episodes. Maybe Ronie or someone else can confirm this?

P.S: Don't thank me, thank Ronie. He put the code out here but with an error.(missing "/" in the visible-section) I just accidentally found the error... Big Grin
t.smurf Wrote:You could use the "fanart-banner"-view for series and the regular fanart-view for seasons and episodes. Maybe Ronie or someone else can confirm this?

That would be cool!
t.smurf Wrote:Yeah, I have noticed the same problem, but I don't think there's anything to do with that without creating a "new" view. If you do so, you could use the "fanart-banner"-view for series and the regular fanart-view for seasons and episodes. Maybe Ronie or someone else can confirm this?

by the looks of it, you should set the height of the label control to 30.
furthermore, duplicate the list-nofocus an list-focus2 image controls,
set the height of one to 30 and the other to 90 and use the appropriate visible conditions for them

t.smurf Wrote:P.S: Don't thank me, thank Ronie. He put the code out here but with an error.(missing "/" in the visible-section) I just accidentally found the error... Big Grin

thanx, fixed in the original post.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for the pointers, Ronie.

@JDizzy: I think the double spaces is caused by the itemlayout-height is set to 70. This is set to 70 to get enough space between the banners, but it gives you too much space in season/episode-view. I've tried to find a better way to go around this, but so far no luck. But the again, I'm new to skinning so maybe I've missed something.
I've been experimenting as well...so far i've done the view Big Grin

But my problem is somewhere in this code

http://pastebin.com/B5U5vAV5

I'm trying to have this view only in tvshows, but it doesn't work, always only one view works...the one that is first in the xml No Angry Oo
I sorted it out Big GrinNodBig Grin

Now the view for tvshows --> fanart with banners
(no problem with season and episode view!!!)

And the view for movies --> fanart with text

Here is the link to to view-fanart.xml

http://rapidshare.com/files/418330479/Vi...t.xml.html

Cheers Big Grin
It seems like your Rapidshare link is down.
Any chance for a re-up?

Edit
Sorry, nvm, seems like my old rapidshare account was cashed by my browser disallowing it to download.
Yet again thanks for all your efforts!
My pleasure Big Grin Big Grin

After all i should be thanking you, it was your idea and i liked it very much Nod

Cheers
nuzela10 Wrote:My pleasure Big Grin Big Grin

Thanks!
It seems to work flawlessly.
Works fantastic! Thanks for this great job.

Regards

Oliver

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help moding view0