• 109(current)
XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad
Does anyone know of any way to take a screenshot from the app, now that this feature has been changed?

Cheers
Pat
(2013-04-16, 18:42)18000rpm Wrote: App works fine for me (running Frodo on Windows).

However, it now groups movies into sets regardless of the XBMC setting which I find rather annoying (especially since it sometimes isn't able to get a poster for the set). Is there any way to disable grouping into sets?

Totally agree, this is so annoying especially when ordering by rating.
(2013-05-05, 18:35)ensignvorik Wrote:
(2013-04-16, 18:42)18000rpm Wrote: App works fine for me (running Frodo on Windows).

However, it now groups movies into sets regardless of the XBMC setting which I find rather annoying (especially since it sometimes isn't able to get a poster for the set). Is there any way to disable grouping into sets?

+1. Other then that it works good Smile
(2013-05-05, 18:35)ensignvorik Wrote:

Yes please fix this. Further more there is another issue with these sets. If I add a new movie which becomes a part of a set. This app does not display that movie as recently added, even dough Xbox does it.

Edit: it only seems to be a problem on the iPhone app. Everything is working on my iPad. Actually it seems like most movies is marked to be a part of a set, even dough there is only 1 specific movie??
Hi

Still Running Eden for various reasons.

It would seem that the clean library commands (both audio and video) from the remote don't work. XBMC freezes and crashes when selecting either.

**edit: I'm using the Ipad app
is this app dead then ?
Hope not, it's my primary app on my ipad Confused
Can the dev please let us know what's going on with this app as the latest version has problems. As I paid for this app I would like to know if its still in development. I hope so.

The fanart does not work in TV shows.
Dev last posted in thread in November 2012 but the app was updated according to iTunes on the 04 May 2013 so it looks like it's only being worked on intermittently.
Recently with iOS 7.0.3 I've been having connection problems when I multitask away from the app. When I re-enter the app it works ok for 10 seconds then proceeds to lose the connection. Then it crashes.
Having the same problems but I think this app is now dead. There's been no response from the dev or anything. Even sent the dev emails and nothing.

Shame as I loved this app
so this app is dead? sad...

I like this app but I was looking to get the option for "Play To" option
I can't get the playlists that I setup in XBMC to show on XBMC Commander. How do you do this.
This app is pretty much dead and does not function properly with Gotham 13.2. The official XBMC remote for IOS is pretty good though so perhaps, its not a big loss.
It still functions but I have noticed that it freezes and I have to restart it. Too bad, I did like the simplicity of it.
  • 109(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad13