[UPDATE} Shade is on the repo!
Go get it fellas, the new version is out there for the taking.
To learn more, click here.
I'll give it a test drive tonight when I get off work

-=Jason=-
Flomaster Wrote:I'll give it a test drive tonight when I get off work

-=Jason=-

Looks like some images are pulling incorrectly for some reason. I sent an email, stand by.
w00t! Rofl
Looks like 1x1 images dont work for some reason, resized them and waiting for the pull. Next one should be fixed.
!!!!!!!!!!!FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks again for the view !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Work !
Congrats - looks like it was an epic process.

Really good skin.
Nice to get an update, great to get the SVN, I'm not crazy about the font changes though seems to be something wrong with the '&' symbol here, and the new white texture makes half the plot text vanish on some of the episode views:

I do like the new transitions from the home page in/out of the views though! Very smooth.

I'll update the homescreen mod for the new update when I can.
DuMbGuM Wrote:Nice to get an update, I'm not crazy about the font changes though, and the new white texture makes half the plot text vanish on some of the episode views:

I do like the new transitions from the home page in/out of the views though!

I'll update the homescreen mod for the new update when I can.

That image problem was a pixel issue or something, I changed it they just havent pulled the new files yet.

There was no way around the font thing due to license, BUT I will be releasing the old font files as a separate download. Stay tuned.
Ahh no problem, I forgot that they were Helvetica hehe. Nice work.
Yeah the font has its issues. :-)

Maybe I could have noticed earlier but.. the transition from home screen to music etc. is quite nice.

Edit: If you need hosting for.. you know.. stuff.. just drop me a pm, we can manage that.
katy: Silverstone LC19/AMD Zacate E350/4GB/7.5TB/Win 7 Pro 64/24/7/Shade (custom)
ATV2/iOS 4.2.1/Alaska Revisited Mod
vanOert Wrote:Yeah the font has its issues. :-)

Maybe I could have noticed earlier but.. the transition from home screen to music etc. is quite nice.

Edit: If you need hosting for.. you know.. stuff.. just drop me a pm, we can manage that.

I'll let ya know on the hosting for sure.

As soon as they pull the new update to the repo, the issues with the small images will be fixed.
Great skin - like it a lot and running it right now.

One issue though - Am I right in believing that there is no way to disable the Turnoff-button in the main menu? My server runs 24x7, so the family accidentally turning it off would be rather annoying.

Any way to get a small option included?

FFY
fungify Wrote:Great skin - like it a lot and running it right now.

One issue though - Am I right in believing that there is no way to disable the Turnoff-button in the main menu? My server runs 24x7, so the family accidentally turning it off would be rather annoying.

Any way to get a small option included?

FFY

In the next release this will be there. Wink
igotdvds Wrote:In the next release this will be there. Wink

Thank you so much. Will look forward to it.

FFY

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[UPDATE} Shade is on the repo!0