Hide "Up one directory" selector
I would like an option that gives the ability to remove or hide the "up one directory level" button. I'm not sure if this would be in the core of XBMC or a specific skin function.

I would much rather just stick to using the back button on my remote and get rid of any unneeded menu items in my media lists.

Let me know if you guys think this is a viable request. Thanks!
There is already such a feature... I know this because i enabled it todaySmile go into settings > appearence > library? i think or file list. and there is an option to show parent directory icon. untick it.

Just checked now ...
Settings > Appearance > File Lists > Show Parent Folder Items .

Hope this helps.
welshboy Wrote:There is already such a feature... I know this because i enabled it todaySmile go into settings > appearence > library? i think or file list. and there is an option to show parent directory icon. untick it.

Just checked now ...

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much sir! This answered my question. I was also looking for a way to remove the "Add Source" button, and that is in the same section. Thanks again.
welshboy Wrote:There is already such a feature... I know this because i enabled it todaySmile go into settings > appearence > library? i think or file list. and there is an option to show parent directory icon. untick it.

Just checked now ...

Hope this helps.

Man, I've been using xbmc for a while now, and I thought I knew all the ins and outs. This had been a minor inconvenience for me as well, but minor enough so I never complained. Funny I never realized there was already a setting for it.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hide "Up one directory" selector0