• 23(current)
[RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC
I'm trying 3.7.0 from github and login doesn't work:

Code:
04:19:41 T:140686435260160   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.vimeo/default.py", line 99, in <module>
                                                navigation.executeAction(params)
                                              File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.vimeo/VimeoNavigation.py", line 160, in executeAction
                                                self.login.login(params)
                                              File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.vimeo/VimeoLogin.py", line 55, in login
                                                (result, status) = self._login()
                                              File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.vimeo/VimeoLogin.py", line 68, in _login
                                                (result, status) = self.login_get_verifier(self.v.get_authorization_url("write"))
                                              File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.vimeo/VimeoLogin.py", line 194, in login_get_verifier
                                                login_page = self.performHttpLogin(token[0])
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Is that a known issue? Any workarounds?

Thanks!
Post a full log to xbmclogs.com or pastebin - not in the forum. I'll take a look.
Sure, I've sent you a link via PM.
(2015-03-02, 04:22)CrazyCoder Wrote: Sure, I've sent you a link via PM.
I had a look and the response I see is a bit strange. Are you using a vimeo username and password or something like facebook, google+ ? There's a cross-site autho reference which I haven't seen before. Also does your username or password have any strange unicode chars in it?
I can login to the Vimeo site with my email/password from the browser. I don't have any Google+ or Facebook login linked to Vimeo account.
Login/password doesn't have any unicode chars in it, only plain ASCII.
(2015-03-02, 05:43)CrazyCoder Wrote: I can login to the Vimeo site with my email/password from the browser. I don't have any Google+ or Facebook login linked to Vimeo account.
Login/password doesn't have any unicode chars in it, only plain ASCII.
Please look in userdata/plugin.video.vimeo/settings.xml - make sure it's in userdata/, NOT addons/. See if your user_email and user_password setting looks correct. Also check to see if values have been stored for oauth_token, oauth_token_secret and userid - I don't need the values, I just want to know if they've been set to something other than "".
(2015-03-02, 03:22)CrazyCoder Wrote: I'm trying 3.7.0 from github and login doesn't work:

Code:
04:19:41 T:140686435260160   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.vimeo/default.py", line 99, in <module>
                                                navigation.executeAction(params)
                                              File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.vimeo/VimeoNavigation.py", line 160, in executeAction
                                                self.login.login(params)
                                              File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.vimeo/VimeoLogin.py", line 55, in login
                                                (result, status) = self._login()
                                              File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.vimeo/VimeoLogin.py", line 68, in _login
                                                (result, status) = self.login_get_verifier(self.v.get_authorization_url("write"))
                                              File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.vimeo/VimeoLogin.py", line 194, in login_get_verifier
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Thanks!

Same error here:
Code:

Plain Login with mail and password, no facebook or google+.
(2015-03-02, 03:22)CrazyCoder Wrote: I'm trying 3.7.0 from github and login doesn't work:

Thanks!

(2015-03-02, 12:19)bromix Wrote: Same error here:
Code:

Plain Login with mail and password, no facebook or google+.

Did either of you have Vimeo previously installed and working before installing 3.7.0, or did you have an installed version and it stopped working when you installed 3.7.0? AFAIK there were only cosmetic changes in the latest version. I can't replicate this issue yet.
I had some old version installed years ago, it was disabled as incompatible and I started to look for the update, installed your version, wiped all the plugin settings, configured everything from scratch and got this problem.

Could you please try to reproduce it with the clean settings? You may already have tokens in the settings.xml so it works for you.

As I didn't use Vimeo plugin for years, I don't know when exactly login has stopped working.
(2015-03-02, 06:03)learningit Wrote: Please look in userdata/plugin.video.vimeo/settings.xml - make sure it's in userdata/, NOT addons/. See if your user_email and user_password setting looks correct. Also check to see if values have been stored for oauth_token, oauth_token_secret and userid - I don't need the values, I just want to know if they've been set to something other than "".

user_email and user_password are stored there and look correct. userid, oauth_token and oauth_token_secret are empty ("").
Fresh installed 3.7.0...never used vimeo before...created an account just the weekend for some tests Smile
OK now I see the problem. Just need to figure out how to fix it.
I think I've fixed this. I really don't understand why the original login code is so complex. Anyway, I think version 3.7.1 works:

https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.vimeo
Thanks! Login works fine now.

I'm subscribed to several users/channels, however when I try to open My Subscriptions, it says that there are no results.

I can see My Likes, My Contacts, My Watch Later, but My Subscriptions is always empty.

Is that expected?
(2015-03-02, 19:12)CrazyCoder Wrote: Thanks! Login works fine now.

I'm subscribed to several users/channels, however when I try to open My Subscriptions, it says that there are no results.

I can see My Likes, My Contacts, My Watch Later, but My Subscriptions is always empty.

Is that expected?
Not a clue, I'll have a look at that over the next weekend. I never use this addon, I just fixed it for my daughter, left it for her in my git and woke up one morning to find folks asking me to fix it again. There is some pretty cool content though.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC7