• 20(current)
[RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC
Thank you !
Same thing to do with linux mint.

For OpenElec I connected with WinSCP (ssh) from a PC in root and modify the file here:
/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.vimeo
Don't seem to be able to download this from the Google code project page... Not allowed access error.

I don't see it listed in the xbmc.org official addons repo either (contrary to the wiki page for this addon).
I've got a hacked up version working on Gotham nightly. I'm using youtube-dl to get the video URL... kind of hacky and elegant at the same time.

I'll see if I can clean it up and fix the things I've hardcoded (defaults to highest resolution right now). For the brave... https://github.com/aerickson/vimeo-xbmc-...-attempt-2. You need to install youtube-dl from source/github (the apt-packaged version is too old) and place it on your path.

Diff of my changes to ge0rdi's gotham branch: https://github.com/aerickson/vimeo-xbmc-...2?expand=1

Andy
Anyone see that vimeo UI facelift on Roku? Not trollin', but it looks really good. Kinda makes me wish Aeon Nox had a layout with bigger thumb previews.. 'Landscape' view is getting there for size... but sits only at the bottom of the screen.
Excellent, thank you very much, just got going on latest git xbmc and using Play to XBMC chrome ext too.
Is this addon still active?
The original author hasn't been working on it for a bit, but I've got a copy that's working (see post #288).

I can work on packaging it up and publishing it if people are interested.
(2014-08-26, 23:19)Epmanvod Wrote: The original author hasn't been working on it for a bit, but I've got a copy that's working (see post #288).

Please do that. I've been devastated to lose the Vimeo.
(2014-08-26, 23:19)Epmanvod Wrote: The original author hasn't been working on it for a bit, but I've got a copy that's working (see post #288).

+1 Nod
Yes please.
I've made a quick hack based on the original plugin (I saw commits from 4 months ago), a minimal fix on my side and mixed with a broken installed vimeo plugin, installed in my raspbmc box and works.

Plugin zip file

Note: it doesn't depend on any external tool.
Working a treat! Thank you very much!
Thanks so much, it works fine for me.
GermanG

You sir are a king among men.

Thank you very much.
Looking forward to installing when I return from holiday.
TIACool
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC7