Crushed Item Thumbnail
So I've searched the forums a few times, and I'm probably stumbling accross what I need just not understanding it too well (found various references to deleting texturecache.db, some about dropping image files into the folder of the image)

Anyways the problem I'm having :-

When switching to Alaska Mod UC skin (which is georgous) when I fire my TV Shows I get the show thumb on the left, and the shows name on the right, but my last skin used a banner as its thumb so all my shows have crushed banners as their thumbs rather than the DVD Sized covers.

I can go into each one manually, select Show Info, select thumb, and change the thumb to the right size, but I have a LOT of shows and thats a LOT of work.

Is there something stupid I'm missing to re-scrape all of my thumbs into the right size from tvdb.com, I've even toyed with the idea of removing my library and starting from scratch but I'd love to avoid that since I like having my watched status.

Thanks in advance!
mitch
Set the Content to 'None' and then set it back to 'TV Shows' but this time make sure you change the scrapers settings to use 'Posters'.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crushed Item Thumbnail0