"Path to Add-On" Empty - Creating custom buttons
Earlier today I was trying to create custom buttons under the Programs Submenu for some of my Add-Ons.

The problem I have is that when I go to "Path To Add-On" in order to point to the Add-On for the custom button it is empty.

The window that pops up has "Script" at the top and the only thing in the window is "None (clear the current setting)". At the bottom is one button, "Get More...". When I click on "Get More..." it is just an empty window.

I am using the Confluence skin.

I was using the Beta1 of Dharma earlier today and just now saw that the Beta2 was released today so I installed it to test it out, but the problem still occurs.

I have not tinkered with any of the XML files or anything behind the curtain - only what I can do through the menus while using XBMC.

I have Add-Ons installed, such as the Apple Movie Trailer script, which I have installed through the Add-On service new to Dharma. It works perfectly! This is actually what I was trying to test out with the new button. I labeled the button "Trailers" but get stuck on this problem when trying to select the "Path To Add-On".

Thanks for any help that can be provided!!
I am having the exact same issue! two addons tell you to add buttons (sub titles and lyrics addon) but I cannot as this doesn't work. Any help?
same problem here. i would love to have this working. i really want to use dharma. how can i get this to see add ons i have installed?
Wow this is an old issue. Looks like nothing else was done with it huh? I was hoping to use the option to add XMBCFlicks to my main menu. Any suggestions?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Path to Add-On" Empty - Creating custom buttons0