fanart dissappearing temporarily
Hello all.

Firstly, let me say how fantastic this skin is. Thankyou very much for your hard work.

I have a little weird problem however,sorry if this has been asked before.
I couldn't find anything on a search.

I have two ION Zotag ITX machines. Both running Dharma beta1 Live

I have a strange issue that I cannot solve.
Using Night skin on both, with the movie library setup to display my films in
showcase mode.

On one machine when you browse through the movies, all the fanart displays correctly in the top left corner of the screen as it should.

If you select a film, it plays fine.
However if you then stop the film, when the showcase re-appears the fanart for that title is no longer displayed in the top left, it is replaced with a blue question mark.

Browse to another film, its fanart displays fine, browse back to the original film just played no fanart.

If you select and play another film, the same happens to that films fanart, however the previous films fanart now displays again.

Do I have something wrong with my settings somewhere.?

Also when browsing a Movieset the fanart of the first film in the set should be displayed. This is not happening just a question mark instead.

I have another identical machine with the same setup which is absolutely fine in both respects, Moviesets display fanart of first film in the set, and no disappearing fanart either.

I have also tried the latest win32 dharma beta too on a windows 7 test machine at work, again with the Night skin, and exactly the same problem is there too.

Anyone else seen this, or know how to correct it ?

Many thanks

Pete

UPDATE :

I have just noticed, in fact this is nothing to do with Night skin. It happens in all others too.

I will go and search the full forums again, someone else must have noticed this also.
Since this problem is not related to the Night Skin.

I have posted under the main support forum.

Moderators may remove this thread if they wish.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart dissappearing temporarily0