Is anyone using the amazon scraper on OSX?
I can't seem to scrape Amazon for information on the last stable release or the latest beta.

Any hints or tips that are probably blindingly obvious that I'm missing?
I too was having problems with Amazon, both UK and COM. I found another post on here where someone had made some changes to the scrapper which I downloaded and that sort of worked in that the scrapper found the stuff on Amazon but only returned the title, and a few other bits like certificates but no description or artwork. I have taken that modifed UK scrapper and modified it again to get it to scrape description and artwork. I will post the moddified scrapper file tonight and you can give that a go.
EnigmaMaster Wrote:I too was having problems with Amazon, both UK and COM. I found another post on here where someone had made some changes to the scrapper which I downloaded and that sort of worked in that the scrapper found the stuff on Amazon but only returned the title, and a few other bits like certificates but no description or artwork. I have taken that modifed UK scrapper and modified it again to get it to scrape description and artwork. I will post the moddified scrapper file tonight and you can give that a go.

I only have a few items that only exist on Amazon, so I can live without it if I have to.
I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me doing something stupid!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is anyone using the amazon scraper on OSX?0