New MediaInfo Icon Sets
Hey guys, I'm a user of both XBMC and MediaBrowser. One thing that I really miss when using XBMC are the nice media info icons. I got permission from the owner to post these icons on the XBMC forums.

I think they look quite nice, so take a look and feel free to build these into any themes that you want.

http://community.mediabrowser.tv/permali...info-logos
dibs...Smile

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
They are nice yes but don't take this personally I would rather contact the original author myself before using them since if I used them in something like confluence they would probably become a base for everyone else.

I assume it was made by this chip guy http://community.mediabrowser.tv/users/1...3#tab_item but maybe I'm blind but I can't find a contact info
I was just teasing really, and I dislike flags in general so I'd perfer not to spend time on them but if they free and good to go I might use them...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
I contacted chip through a PM on the mediabrowser forums and he gave permission for us all to use them.
hi im chip from mediabrowser,I made the icons,my email is [email]chipmonkery at gmail dot com[/email].

If you would like to use them send me an email

Chipmonkery (chip)
mcborzu Wrote:I was just teasing really, and I dislike flags in general so I'd perfer not to spend time on them but if they free and good to go I might use them...

Nice! Personally I think they would blend nicely into Night.
maybe im out of place but what do i need to do to get these AWESOME flags (i love the colored ones) into the night skin (awesome skin) iv tried replacing the bluray.png (for testing) with the new one but doesnt seem to be working
I might be on a wild goose chase now, but I think that from Dharma on, the skin-folders are sorted under addon\skin.night\ instead of skins\night\

The difference I found is that the flags-folder isnt in the new addon-system.
So, putting it in the old folder won't do any good as it isnt active.
sweet just what i was looking forCool
It would be nice if this kind of thing was an add on for XBMC, and could be used by any skin. Rather than having to rely on someone to build it into a specific skin. Anyone know if there's any plans for that kind of thing?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New MediaInfo Icon Sets0