Locate video in Library
Video 
I have searched, but cannot find exactly what I am suggesting and I will try and be as articulate as possible.

I am hoping for a new option in the contextual menu of a video file to locate the video in the TV Library - so it brings up the video files location right down into the season folder. I realise this may not be possible or at the very least hard to accomplish. My main reason for this option is I have a smart list of recently added shows that my wife and I watch on TV (I watch a lot of TV some of it not on XBMC). I could get into how my SmartList works but that's not important.

Sometimes I won't know if the episode I'm about to watch is the next unwatched epsisode. The SmartList is almost always right but sometimes it's just nice to go skip through a previous ep if it's been a while between episodes (an no recap).

This may not be very useful for movies.

Hope this all makes sense and some people find this feature request useful.

Cheers
_Fonz
(2012-03-14, 02:15)TheFonz Wrote: Sometimes I won't know if the episode I'm about to watch is the next unwatched epsisode.

You might take a look at the watchlist script...
It shows you the next unwatched episode of a show as a widget or whatever...

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
(2012-03-14, 17:51)mad-max Wrote:
(2012-03-14, 02:15)TheFonz Wrote: Sometimes I won't know if the episode I'm about to watch is the next unwatched epsisode.

You might take a look at the watchlist script...
It shows you the next unwatched episode of a show as a widget or whatever...

mad-max

Thanks for that mad-max.
I'll give it a go.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Locate video in Library0