Hide Library Updates During Video
Hey guys,

First off, love the tasty skin!!

Secondly, I'd like to find out how to tweak the skin so that the library updates do not appear while watching a video. My media library is scraped over the network and sometimes it does take a while to finish scanning for new media. I do understand that I can hide the entire thing but I do like to see that it completes so that I can check for the new shows in the library. Is there something I can do to hide that window while playing a flick?
Open DialogVideoScan.xml

Try putting this at line 13:

Quote:<visible>!Window.IsActive(2006) + !VideoPlayer.IsFullscreen</visible>

If didn't work you might need to wrap all the code into a <group> then put that above line in...If need further explanation just ask.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Open DialogVideoScan.xml

Try putting this at line 13:

If didn't work you might need to wrap all the code into a <group> then put that above line in...If need further explanation just ask.

Thanks for the quick response mcborzu! You're right though, seems that additional line wasn't enough so I had to enclose the whole thing into a group. For the sake of others who may want an expanded explanation, open .../addons/skin.back-row/PAL16x9/DialogVideoScan.xml and add the following lines in the indicated [row#]

Code:
[i][13][/i]  <control type="group">
[i][14][/i]  <visible>!Window.IsActive(2006) + !VideoPlayer.IsFullscreen</visible>
[i][79][/i]  </control>

Thanks again for the help!
Big thanks Mcborzu for the quick answer! Smile That's what i love about the XBMC community, is how close the skinner's can be with each other as a 2nd family. Great work on your skin BTW!! Looks very nice.
Yep gotta agree!

mcborzu - thanks buddy.

This seems a nice tweak - I'll add it to the skin.

Cheers funbubba for bringing it up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hide Library Updates During Video0