new flags ? what do i need to do?
I've created a package with the Diamond versions of these. Where needed I also created any missing codes (mainly for audio channels) A complete replacement for the \media\flagging folder can be downloaded here:

4Shared: flagging.zip
DropBox: flagging.zip

For those interested, I also updated the IncludesCodecFlagging.xml to adjust for size and spacing and a couple of missing flags, it is included in that zip.

Screen Shots:

Cheers!
-stoli-
looks killer

-=Jason=-
Yes the look stoli has is exactly what I was going for. If you just put the images in without adjusting you had too big of spacing between them. They way stoli has it looks perfect!

Plus you seemed to read my mind I was going to do 480/540/720/1080 instead of sd/720/7080 also...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
I also dropped the TV icon as I thought it was a little redundant... Other than the addition of the resolutions and a flag/icon for mpg4 the only change in was the sizing and spacing of the icons.

The only view I am not pleased with is Poster as the reflection of the covers gets overwhelming. I think a semi-opaque dark texture/background may work for that view...
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:I also dropped the TV icon as I thought it was a little redundant... Other than the addition of the resolutions and a flag/icon for mpg4 the only change in was the sizing and spacing of the icons.

The only view I am not pleased with is Poster as the reflection of the covers gets overwhelming. I think a semi-opaque dark texture/background may work for that view...

stoli, do you have a dropbox account?

I am not able to wget your download link Sad

check it out if you don't have one,
http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTYwMTEwOTM5

you'll get extra GB and I get extra GB of storage if you sign up

-=Jason=-
Flomaster Wrote:stoli, do you have a dropbox account?

Added DropBox link to original post and here.
-stoli-
i've made some new flags with the mediainfo template. used the diamond color backgrond with the diamond monochrome images to hide the background better. i think the colored flags looks like american xmas decoration. also changed the includecodecflagging.xml that gives me a pretty good hit rate on my stuff. but i'm thinking of redoing the flags without background so it will look good with studio flags and other flags.

i've used the official hd ready and the hd ready 1080 flag for hd material, but not sure what to use for sd. should i make a number flag for each number or just make one sd flag?

can share my flags and xml if u're interested.
here's a peak

btw, this should be added to the bluray flag for better hit rate
substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,bluray) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,bd9) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,bd5)
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
can someone make me a 3d flag and a sd flag or the sd resoulution flags as psd with no background?
zwat Wrote:can someone make me a 3d flag and a sd flag or the sd resoulution flags as psd with no background?

little OT but I didn't know XBMC had the ability to output 3D video? When did this happen?
i got some 3d rips but it's only green\red version i guess.
zwat Wrote:i got some 3d rips but it's only green\red version i guess.

Ah I see. Thanks for answering Big Grin
On the second page of this thread, post #12, second pic, there is an HDTV media flag that I would like to use. I downloaded the original pack but it wasn't in there. Can somebody tell me where to find it, or if it was made by you jsm00thie, can you post it here please?
good spot johnvee. me wants it too, and the sd logo.
redid the flags with no background and monochrome. also did a small change on the viewtype_poster to see more of the fanart. i can put both the flag+flagging.xml and the poster.xml on request from u folks.

!! i've concentrated my changes on the show fanart option of this viewtype so dark view with or without posterplus option is not checked.

Image [updated: 2010-10-02]
added studioflag down at bottom and imdb rating behind runtime.

files changed is
  • IncludesCodecFlagging.xml
  • Viewtype_Poster.xml
  • flagging folder audio, video and aspectratio

what you need to do
  • extract the zip in skin.night folder and overwrite existing files.
    overwrite media and IncludesCodecFlagging.xml if u just want the flags
    overwrite Viewtype_Poster.xml if u just want the viewtype poster mod.

download [updated: 2010-10-02]
Zwat your mod is just great! I am jumping on your offer! Could you share it with us?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
new flags ? what do i need to do?1