Setting of the "Play" button in the welcome screen
Hello,

I'm currently using XBMC Camelot, with Confluence, and also MPC-HC as an external player for the video playback.

I've encountered some issues to properly handle the autoplay of DVD inserted in the computer, and therefore, i'm looking for turnarounds.

I've noticed the "play" button, on the bottom left of the welcome screen, and when pressed, MPC HC is loaded.

I would like to know if it's possible to add an argument to the launch of MPC, to tell the soft to autoload the DVD/BR inserted.

Something like : when "play" button pressed, execute MPC.exe /D: (where D: is the location of the DVD/BR player)

Maybe somewhere within the xml ?

I'm pretty new to XBMC, but quite enthousiast, and i would like to gain sufficient knowledge to perform the fine tuning needed to make XBMC fit perfectly my needs.

Thanks in advance !
Hello,

Any idea ? I found the home.xml, but not quite sure to understand what's inside...

Is there some extensive documentation, which could provide informations on the way XBMC is coded ? Some kind of starting point for an enthousiast newbie ?

Many thanks in advance.
Hi, what's the reason for using MPC-HC?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Hello,

Basically because i used MPC HC before adopting XBMC, and because MPC HC fits perfectly my needs in terms of image/sound quality.

One of the lessons i learned during the past few years, using a computer as a sole source both for audio and video playback, is that you need to move slowly when you think changing elements within your setup, because if not, you can easily lose in the way the ergonomy.

So first step, fine tuning of XBMC.

One more reason is that i have xbmc on my TV, and MPC HC on the projector. And to my knowledge, Reclock cannot be added in XBMC natively (and i still don't know what can be added in terms of FFDShow filters).

Anyway, some ideas ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setting of the "Play" button in the welcome screen0